Thread: Need a .308 in your life? Move quick!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Need a .308 in your life? Move quick!!

DocSherm is looking for $950 shipped for an Aero Precision build he did himself, and test fired it with 75 rounds. In this case, I found a .308 that I figured would be roughly $2k, especially as its built up by a known good guy.

More pics and info about possible trades listed in his EE thread. The price is good enough that I was going to buy it myself until I started counting how many 308s I currently have (and I couldn't accurately count them in my head).

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ecision-308-AR

Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    .... and SOLD
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    .... and SOLD
    TOOOOO SLOW!!!!!!
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    dat was quick. Well done fellas.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The downside of actually getting out and shooting on Saturday afternoon instead loafing around and reading m4c.....missing stuff like this Did save me $950 though lol