Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Aftermarket trigger guard tolerance stacking

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Is the issue with the MagPul trigger guard, or is it with the lower being out if spec?

I have MagPul trigger guards in multiple Daniel Defense V7 rifles and Colt 6920’s. None of which interfere with using M3 PMAGS.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Beat Trash View Post
    Is the issue with the MagPul trigger guard, or is it with the lower being out if spec?

I have MagPul trigger guards in multiple Daniel Defense V7 rifles and Colt 6920’s. None of which interfere with using M3 PMAGS.
    No issues yet per se, looking at other rifles it sits a hair proud in several of them. After seeing how the thread about BCM lowers not working with M3 mags, I'm not sure there is a definite spec. Simply thinking there's no reason for it not to be flush with the bottom of the magwell. Since I was assembling one anyway, I took a minute and removed a small mount of polymer, and then wondered how other options compare. Forward Controls Design seems to pay attention in this particular area. This may be more of an OCD moment than anything else.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    LE6920 in foreground and Centurion in the background. The Centurion seems to have had machining done after it was anodized and then touched up in areas, some areas are still bare aluminum. Centurion did offer to make it right by Cerekoting it, so don’t take away I was stiffed by them. I just declined to take them up on the offer. C07E8B64-D2F4-4C03-870F-D2A3E30C96FC.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12