Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modlite PL350

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Modlite PL350

UPDATE: I'm returning mine, sadly! It will not fit in a Glock 17 6390 without sending it to an outside company to have it modified. The wait time is about 12 weeks and I can't part with my duty holster for that long. To modlite's credit, they were going to pay for all of this but it just didn't work out for me so back it goes. 9/7/21

UPDATE: No matter what, it sticks in my G17 6390 when my TLR1 and X300U do not. Modlite has offered to have the holster professionally modified.-9/5/2021

I haven't heard much chatter on here about Modlite's PL350. I've been using one for a week on patrol and so far have been pleased. A little fitment issues with my G17 6390, but no other downsides.

No issues of blinding inside of structures. Great throw and spill. 18350 battery out the front, 1350 Lumens, 54k Candela. Same head as on my patrol rifle, which has been flawless inside of structures and out. No momentary, which I have no issue with as most don't actually shoot with momentary. PHLSTER ARC switches, positive tactile clicks for on and off. Solid construction, screw on clamp with different inserts for 1913 or Universal.

On my 320, it fits in both of my 6390's no issue. On my G17 6390, I had to remove the plug and reshape it with a heat gun.

The pictures are mine. Some from our city shops, and one from clearing an actual structure.

Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 09-07-21 at 15:28.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The specs look nice, but I'll wait until the bugs are worked out.

Feedback Score
    58 (100%)
    Good info. Looks like it buries SFs 300U in performance.
    A true "Gun Guy" (or gal) should have familiarity and a modicum of proficiency with most all firearms platforms.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaijin View Post
    Good info. Looks like it buries SFs 300U in performance.
    Yes. Absolutely.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Is that the OKW or the PLHv2 head?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieThom View Post
    Is that the OKW or the PLHv2 head?
    That’s the plhv2 head.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    The specs look nice, but I'll wait until the bugs are worked out.
    What bugs? Those heads have been out for quite awaile now.

I've been holding off buying another X300U in anticipation of these.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

A few have a minor bug where you can nd the light by pushing on the side of the switch and a few have issues with safari land holsters because of the slight variation in safari land production.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice specs, but to get them, that thing is huge.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post

I'm returning mine, sadly! It will not fit in a Glock 17 6390 without sending it to an outside company to have it modified. The wait time is about 12 weeks and I can't part with my duty holster for that long. To modlite's credit, they were going to pay for all of this but it just didn't work out for me so back it goes.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast