Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modlite PL350

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    I ended up returning mine also. My switch never felt quite right. I'd always get light when I wanted it, but didn't always get the click that should be there. It was also hard to go to the off position without overshooting it and going to the other on position. The extra length was a bummer for me too since carrying an X300U AIWB is already so uncomfortable for me that I've given up on being able do it comfortably. I also really didn't like that it didn't have momentary only functionality. Since I can't really carry with a light that size I mostly use it for home defense and I like to use momentary only to illuminate the ceiling, then constant on for shooting.

The light output and beam are definitely better than an X300U, and if I had to use a handgun light professionally I'd probably live with the shortcomings, but for using in my home I think the X300U output is fine.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Ghostmen Designs Portal may help with fitment of PL350 in Safariland 6000 series holsters

https://modlite.com/products/ghostman-designs-portal

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Bumping up this thread, I’m curious if anyone has tried these lights since Modlite has updated their switches? Are they worth it?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Bumping up this thread, I’m curious if anyone has tried these lights since Modlite has updated their switches? Are they worth it?
    Nobody? I was hoping for a little feedback before pulling the trigger on one.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    Nobody? I was hoping for a little feedback before pulling the trigger on one.
    Watched a review/comparo a few months ago when I was looking at them, and the PL350 disappointed. Between the light output and durability, I wouldn't get one.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12