Thread: Modlite PL350

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    60 (100%)

Modlite PL350

UPDATE: I'm returning mine, sadly! It will not fit in a Glock 17 6390 without sending it to an outside company to have it modified. The wait time is about 12 weeks and I can't part with my duty holster for that long. To modlite's credit, they were going to pay for all of this but it just didn't work out for me so back it goes. 9/7/21

UPDATE: No matter what, it sticks in my G17 6390 when my TLR1 and X300U do not. Modlite has offered to have the holster professionally modified.-9/5/2021

I haven't heard much chatter on here about Modlite's PL350. I've been using one for a week on patrol and so far have been pleased. A little fitment issues with my G17 6390, but no other downsides.

No issues of blinding inside of structures. Great throw and spill. 18350 battery out the front, 1350 Lumens, 54k Candela. Same head as on my patrol rifle, which has been flawless inside of structures and out. No momentary, which I have no issue with as most don't actually shoot with momentary. PHLSTER ARC switches, positive tactile clicks for on and off. Solid construction, screw on clamp with different inserts for 1913 or Universal.

On my 320, it fits in both of my 6390's no issue. On my G17 6390, I had to remove the plug and reshape it with a heat gun.

The pictures are mine. Some from our city shops, and one from clearing an actual structure.

Last edited by LowSpeed_HighDrag; 09-07-21 at 15:28.