Thread: Shadow Systems MR920 Direct Mount Acro

Feedback Score

Shadow Systems MR920 Direct Mount Acro

I recently purchased an MR920 without the optics cut to have an Acro direct milled. I didn’t realize the slide was thinner. Does anyone know if it will be possible to mount the Acro directly. I wanted to try a closed emitter and I can’t bring myself to buy Chinese if I can help it.
    Thank you

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Happy1 View Post
    I recently purchased an MR920 without the optics cut to have an Acro direct milled. I didn’t realize the slide was thinner. Does anyone know if it will be possible to mount the Acro directly. I wanted to try a closed emitter and I can’t bring myself to buy Chinese if I can help it.
    Thank you
    Currently, not without using an adapter plate. I asked Shadow Systems the same question and they said they have been looking into it.

Feedback Score
    So, I called and spoke with a person in technical support.
    I purchased a base model MR920 Combat with no optics cut. I was told that there should be no problem direct milling the Acro to the Combat without an optics cut. I was told that the slide difference between the MR920 Combat and a G19 would be negligible and should not interfere.
    I guess I will be the guinea pig.
    Stupid is as stupid does I suppose.

Feedback Score
    Agree with you,
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    Currently, not without using an adapter plate. I asked Shadow Systems the same question and they said they have been looking into it.
    It's made a uniquely

Feedback Score
    Agree with you,
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggy View Post
    It's made a uniquely

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I finger banged one of their guns yesterday. It was $1k but was completely tricked out. I really liked it and had to "walk away from the counter sir".

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    I finger banged one of their guns yesterday. It was $1k but was completely tricked out. I really liked it and had to "walk away from the counter sir".

PB

IMHO, Shadow Systems pistols are hard to beat for the money.
    Last edited by Biggy; 09-14-21 at 12:09.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Not to sidetrack this thread, but it seems like there was a "knock" on the ACRO. I thought it was battery life, but I just checked and its 50,000 hrs. Am I thinking of another red dot from Trijicon??

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    No you are correct. That is why they just introduced the Gen 2 version. I was thinking of going with that one.