Thread: Holster help…

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Holster help…

First and foremost, thanks to everyone who hopped into my thread on belts and set up. I learned a ton, much love!

Onto holster… let me tell y’all what I got!

For a belt, I got the Axl outer belt with blue alpha inner and True North modular holster adaptor. That as has a Safariland QLS system on it.

I am in need of a holster for a 5” 1911/2011. Retention isn’t a huge concern however Als would be nice. I’m not an sls fan.

I have 1911’s with dots and irons, and all my 2011’s have dots. I do have the new Modlight, but it sits on a 2011. Not sure if anyone can give me a handful of recommendations? I don’t think Safariland has anything yet, but don’t know. I can’t follow Safarilands model numbers and numbering system…. Anyone who can give me some thoughts or help on a holster, i would very much appreciate it!

B
    Last edited by cundiff5535; 09-07-21 at 23:49.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I use an ALS with QLS for work (full-size Glock)- it is very secure and very fast and intuitive to operate. I agree the Safariland's ordering system can be a bit confusing. I usually just Google what I want and it pops up. Not sure about the specific 2011/RDS/Modlite combo, tho.

Feedback Score
    This might help you, https://trholsters.com/holsters/ddo-...-holster/1911/ I just ordered a holster from them.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I like Tier1 and Hammer armament holsters and they both put the QLS on if you want it. I have a Safariland for my Stacatto if you want the order number. But it wouldn't fit my 1911's. Different guns in my case 1911-2011.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    Say what you will about the background and practices of Lucas...TRex makes some seriously solid gear! I went with their Orion Outer Belt setup which you can even have them put together the whole rig for you and slap it on out of the box too!
    "T.REX Orion Outer Belt – T.REX ARMS" https://www.trex-arms.com/store/t-rex-arms-orion/

Using this w a Thigh Rig and love everything about it. Also using their AC1 Slick Plate Carrier if you want to keep things REALLY tight. Semper Fi.....🇺🇲
    Last edited by GunnyFitz; 12-29-21 at 09:57. Reason: Spelling