Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Back Pain? This May Be the answer...

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    It's amazing how many pathologies are found on imaging. They found a previously-undiagnosed compression fracture on MR; a bony 'growth' on my skull on CT.

Pain is so tricky to assess and diagnose. Pain scales are very subjective and types of pain are not the same. And an emotional component is real.
    I think even the most conservative types will admit to that at this point. The debate is how much does the psychogenic component play in various chronic pain syndromes.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I think even the most conservative types will admit to that at this point. The debate is how much does the psychogenic component play in various chronic pain syndromes.
    Agreed, Not sure how one can quantify that. It is personality dependent to a large degree.

Feedback Score
    A friend of mine finally found the source of his back pain. After multiple MRIs without, they did one with contrast. Found a big ass fistula putting pressure on the spinal nerve. Now they gotta see if they can fix it.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    My pain, including back spasms was prostate cancer. Once the prostate was removed, I haven't had a back spasm since.

Feedback Score
    This is the great advice! And I will look into this soon. And yes, I have experienced Altrufuel Collagen Recovery, which helped me in my daily workout! It cost a bit but then I found Direct CBD Online coupon code, which helps me to get this in discounted price! Anyways, it's just a suggestion!
    I recommend you to try this product, it's really great to use!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12