Assuming you are going to get a 5.56 bullpup, what would you get and why? How do these two differ from each other?

Realistically for myself, shots beyond 200 yards are exceedingly rare where I live. Other than paper targets, my shots are mostly against feral hogs and various dogs that threaten me or my livestock. The rifle needs to work off or out of a tractor or a SxS/UTV.

As a sideline, I have considered trying to find a Tavor 7 but, that has not been a viable option financially in today's market when I have looked as they have all been well above MSRP so, I opted for KAC solutions at the time. An SR-15 or SR-25 with a can is pretty long and cumbersome when I am out doing chores and not on a dedicated hog hunt or looking to put down livestock killing dogs.

I am an average-sized (medium polo shirt) middle-aged man who shoots right-handed generally with a suppressor. A long string of fire for me is a field full of feral hogs, are 12~14 rounds in 30~45 seconds which is the most I can recall shooting at one time. Normally, 3~5 rounds are the normal scenario. With dogs, it is generally single shots with long pauses between shots due to conflicts with cows or the 'backstop' as they move. My KAC's excel in this role but, they are simply too long to find them in my hands while doing chores even without the suppressor.

A 16" barreled bullpup will be about MK-18 OAL without the NFA tax stamp so, it also has an advantage when I am working with a friend and leave the rifle in the UTV when I may 'wander' down the fence line or behind some trees where you could argue direct control of the NFA was or was not done so, I have ruled out an SBR option along with the suppressor in this role though, I will probably install QD's for those times I'm out alone with a can available.

TIA,
Sid