Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parents protesting adoption of CRT targeted by FBI after comments from AG

Feedback Score

Parents protesting adoption of CRT targeted by FBI after comments from AG

My initial reaction is an emotional one. It feels like this admin intends to shove it's agenda down our collective throats, marginalize us, and then gather public support via propaganda to support openly persecuting us.

I'm sick to death of feeling persecuted. I just want to be left alone. I have other things to worry about without repeated threats shoving their way into my life.

https://americandigest.com/bidens-ag-just-ordered-the-fbi-to-target-parents-as-potential-domestic-terrorists/

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Why do we have School Boards if they dont want our opinions?

I seem to remeber some FBI Agents shelving a report from a young Olympic Gymnast about her sexual assault, guess taming those school board protests more important?

Feedback Score
    I keep waiting for the dillweeds at the top to do the right thing, even once. Let's see if Christopher Wray tells Garland to stay in his lane. I'm not holding my breath.
    "Why "zombies"? Because calling it 'training to stop a rioting, starving, panicking, desperate mob after a complete governmental financial collapse apocalypse' is just too wordy." or in light of current events: training to stop a rioting, looting, molotov cocktail throwing, skinny jeans wearing, uneducated bunch of lemmings duped by, or working directly for, a marxist organization attempting to tear down America while hiding behind a race-based name

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    HEY WAIT, IT GETS EVEN BETTER!

Conflict Of Interest? AG Garland's Family Getting Rich Selling Critical Race Theory Materials To Schools
    When it comes to conflicts of interest, Attorney General Merrick Garland appears to have a huge one.

Merrick's daughter, Rebecca Garland, is married to the co-founder of an education resource company that pushes critical race theory - which angry parents across the country are protesting. Taking matters into his own hands, AG Garland tapped the FBI on Monday to huddle with local leaders to address a "disturbing spike in harassment, intimidation, and threats of violence" against teachers and school board members.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...eory-materials

(that article links to CTH, which appears to be down right now, presumably either ddos attack or just sheer volume of legit page views)

Quote Originally Posted by Aries144 View Post
    My initial reaction is an emotional one. It feels like this admin intends to shove it's agenda down our collective throats, marginalize us, and then gather public support via propaganda to support openly persecuting us.
    Already in the third stage of your list if you pay any attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Aries144 View Post
    I'm sick to death of feeling persecuted. I just want to be left alone. I have other things to worry about without repeated threats shoving their way into my life.
    Hey, have you heard the one about the guy "who just wanted to be left alone"?

Feedback Score
    I'm starting to understand better how the FBI had such a hard time getting the gangsters in the 1920s and 30s.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Try and spot the "NOT-a-mom"...

- Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    First the gov. implements red flag laws, then they come up with reasons to use them.
    How many of those parents on school board meeting videos will be getting visits from the police searching for weapons?

Feedback Score
    This is the Obama era 2.0. The whole point of the DOJ doing this is to intimidate people into keeping quiet and staying away from public discourse.

Wouldn’t it just be great if these people would simply let the >50% of the country that doesn’t want to deal with them and their nonsense just leave and continue the American Experiment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    So Third World.

This is why you can’t let collectivists have power.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    So how long before this administration starts throwing executive actions around in regard to homeschooling? I forsee them using the same tactic they have used with COVID to target the opposition through their children.

Don't want your kids in public school? Fine, we'll just make public education mandatory. Resist and we'll send the Feds after you. Try and hide and we'll label you an enemy of society. No health care for you or your children, no jobs, seized assets, etc..

I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet, honestly.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast