Thread: Time-Line Leading Up To The Collapse of Afghanistan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Time-Line Leading Up To The Collapse of Afghanistan

On this 20th Anniversary of 9/11, I give you all this.

I felt like this was important enough to have it's own thread. It's the most concise and detailed intel dump I have read which outlines precisely what went wrong, where, and why, and most importantly, by whom. It outlines what we all knew was the rational/logical idea, the plan, according to Blaber, was to keep the airbase, with 2.5k troops, support Af mil, with CAS and advisors to assist them onward. It was a plan that likely would have worked well.

Q: Is it actually possible the hatred for the orange man runs so deep that allowing 20 years of efforts, thousands of US lives, trillions of dollars, and our national security, was the motive for what happened? That making sure T could not claim a win with the original plan was the motive? I'm at a loss to explain otherwise.

B admin is trying to claim they inherited a bad plan, and or, the generals let him down with bad advice. Both are bold faced lies. Article is written a legend in SOF, Pete Blaber, Former Special Mission Unit Commander, who wrote "The Mission, the Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander" which is highly recommended if you have not read it. Had some limited coms with him, RE, supplements related as he's an FB "friend."

Read This:

Time-Line Leading Up To The Collapse of Afghanistan

https://www.sentinelsoffreedom.us/20...f-afghanistan/
    Last edited by WillBrink; 09-11-21 at 15:46.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”