Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Big "C"...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Excellent news on the margins. That's a big deal right there.

Use whey and added creatine. Both will help with weight, immunity, and recoup. Ping me if I can assist with any helpful intel.
    Yeah when I got the pathology results after my prostate removal the comment on the margins being negative was what gave me a sigh of relief more than anything.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Late to the thread.

Prayers for a rapid and complete recovery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep..."

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Saw plastics today, got all of my tubes, wires, and sutures removed. Pleased with healing. I still have massiter muscle inflammation, so I can't open my mouth wide, so still on liquids and purees. All in all optimistic about progress.

ENT working with radiation-oncology about radiation, I should know next week what that looks like.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Glad you got to the next step towards healing. I can’t imagine how good it must feel just to get this part done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Saw plastics today, got all of my tubes, wires, and sutures removed. Pleased with healing. I still have massiter muscle inflammation, so I can't open my mouth wide, so still on liquids and purees. All in all optimistic about progress.

ENT working with radiation-oncology about radiation, I should know next week what that looks like.
    Have a great Thanksgiving brother! I would make a joke about puree-ing turkey but I won't!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Happy Thanksgiving Doc. Hoping for your continued success.

Wishing I still had contacts at NASA, I'd try to hook you up with some of that "Turkey with gravy" in a tube.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post

I hope you're enjoying your Thanksgiving.
    Sounds like you're doing well, Good Luck...
    Set next to the mashed potatoes and gravy, makes a hell of a smoothie.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Saw radiology oncologist today. First time I've actually talked "cancer". She said that the tumor was high grade, rare, and in a rare location. Radiation will reduce the chance of recurring by 90%. But, any cells left over have a good chance of spreading, and there's y one in three chance it'll spread to the chest. So, after radiation, I'll get chest CTs every 3 months for at least three years.

Radiation will start in a couple weeks, it'll be M-F for 6 weeks. I'll likely have a permanent vision field cut in my right eye, fatigue for a couple months, burned cheek, probably lose taste for a while.

Feedback Score
    Use the break in treatment to enjoy the holidays on your own pace. I hope you get to take it easy with your family and recharge your batteries before you have to start the next batch of treatment. Hang in there!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Well I hope your feeling a bit better for the Holidays.
    It sounds like you have a handle on it, Good Luck.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast