Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Big "C"...

Feedback Score
    Don't know what to say bro. I know how I felt when the Urologist told me I had prostate cancer: I had this sinking feeling immediately, and I'm sure the color drained from my face.

You have no choice but to fight like you're the third monkey trying to get onto Noah's Ark......and it's starting to rain! You will overcome. You HAVE to.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Having been through the Big "C" almost 4 years ago & without typing a long & boring story about my treatment, I'll just say that remember it's your butt on the table, not theirs. Don't let ANYONE talk you into anything you don't think or feel will work for you. Dr's are there to advise, not dictate. Listen to what they recommend & then decide what YOU want to do.

Feedback Score
    Prayers and thoughts for you and family !

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Well that’s a kick to the nuts.

Let’s hope for some good news and a fast recovery.

Edit: Sent this to my wife who’s a dental hygienist and has found several cases of oral cancer and she asked me to post this.

“Parotid is a common place. Every time you have a dental exam you are supposed to have a through oral cancer exam. Even hygienist is trained to do it. Anything suspicious should be sent for pathology or you should be seen by an oral surgeon if it lasts more than 14 days. No exceptions. If a dental office isn’t doing cancer screenings you need a new dentist. “

I remember when she was in school she would practice her cancer screening on me. It’s not just in the mouth. She would palpate the parotid glad as part of the exam.
    Last edited by Alex V; 09-11-21 at 16:35.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    That's tough man, I'm thinking good thoughts for you.
    I went in for a dental check-up and they found a tumor. The Doc took some pics then went right in for it, it ended up being a tooth that never developed. It sat right where my snuff rests in my mouth, so I was plenty concerned.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Hang in there brother. Thoughts and prayers inbound.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Damn Doc... I don't really know what to say. Wishing you the best of luck. I'm really hoping the BIG HMFIC on high cuts you a hus. Safe bet you're owed a few.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    Good luck, Chuckman.

I don’t post often, but have enjoyed reading your posts over the past year. Keep a positive attitude and give it hell! Time to fight

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Cancer is a serious F*cker, I will keep you in my thoughts brother, I’m better that you’ll kick its ass.

Feedback Score
    Sorry man. Hoping you fight through it and have many more years with your family and us. Sending good thoughts and high hopes your way.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast