• BUL Armory SAS TAC Govt 9mm

0 0%
  • BUL Armory SAS TAC Commander 9mm

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2011 suggestions

Feedback Score
    The XC is out of my price range. Triarc is really the top of it. I will say that the XC has like a 2.5LB trigger which would too light for a carry gun. I have seen the monsoon tactical chunk port where you can make a P duo into basically a XC

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The last thing anyone needs to do is re-engineer one of the flattest shooting 9mm steel framed guns on the planet. Do that when you’re a GM getting beat by ported guns- it doesn’t happen.

I have no idea why anyone would buy a Triarc other than to look cool on the internet or the BBQ. Why would you wait 6+ months, deal with half assed customer service and support, and have a gun with a smaller support network should you need help?

I went Staccato. American sourced steel. Excellent support. I didn’t have to wait a long time. Delivered exactly as promised. The thing is a laser beam. In my opinion it is the tip of the spear right now in handgun technology- not that others aren’t also making 2011’s, but they aren’t doing it in mass, with the same level of QC and support.
    Last edited by CPM; 09-16-21 at 09:49.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    That's a good price for Atlas, I was hoping Triarc would extend their discount to the Centrifuge TRI11's for MIL like they did for the Centrifuge carbines but the pistols were LE only on discount. How are the Atlas guns in terms or reliability? are they picky like some other race guns?
    No issues whatsoever. Approaching 4k rounds, started shooting it in February. I’m using MBX’s but I’ve shot it with Staccato Gen 2’s with no issues.

Feedback Score
    That’s good to know that the atlas is reliable.

Feedback Score
    I have a 4.15 duo, an XC, and a C2 duo. They have all been to extreme shooter supply for grip reductions and have 508Ts. I have some pretty more expensive 1911s than these but I see no reason to try to get anything better than these three guns.

I talked to the Bul Importer in another form. He told me that they didn't take standard staccato/STI 2011 magazines. That seems like a huge mistake to me. I probably have one if I didn't need to get more magazines.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    One of the guys I shoot with is sponsored by BUL so I'm not worried about being able to get some mags but I do agree that they should've done the 2011 pattern mags but it is what it is.

Feedback Score
    One of the guys I shoot with is sponsored by BUL so I'm not worried about being able to get some mags but I do agree that they should've done the 2011 pattern mags but it is what it is.
    Yeah I agree. I only mention it because we were discussing these pistols as if they're interchangeable and they're not. Given how close of bull looks to a 2011 that was worth the mention.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    The XC is out of my price range. Triarc is really the top of it. I will say that the XC has like a 2.5LB trigger which would too light for a carry gun. I have seen the monsoon tactical chunk port where you can make a P duo into basically a XC
    I think they compare to the Chunk port in this video. Seems the Vulcan Staccports would be the way to go.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    No 2011 thread would be complete without the mention of SVI. An Infinity sight tracker would be my first choice when considering a 2011, especially when gun games are involved.
    Last edited by jhr1986; 09-25-21 at 20:38.

Feedback Score
    Did anyone say PHAT WMG ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast