• BUL Armory SAS TAC Govt 9mm

0 0%
  • BUL Armory SAS TAC Commander 9mm

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2011 suggestions

Feedback Score
    The XC is out of my price range. Triarc is really the top of it. I will say that the XC has like a 2.5LB trigger which would too light for a carry gun. I have seen the monsoon tactical chunk port where you can make a P duo into basically a XC

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    The last thing anyone needs to do is re-engineer one of the flattest shooting 9mm steel framed guns on the planet. Do that when youíre a GM getting beat by ported guns- it doesnít happen.

I have no idea why anyone would buy a Triarc other than to look cool on the internet or the BBQ. Why would you wait 6+ months, deal with half assed customer service and support, and have a gun with a smaller support network should you need help?

I went Staccato. American sourced steel. Excellent support. I didnít have to wait a long time. Delivered exactly as promised. The thing is a laser beam. In my opinion it is the tip of the spear right now in handgun technology- not that others arenít also making 2011ís, but they arenít doing it in mass, with the same level of QC and support.
    Last edited by CPM; Yesterday at 09:49.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ExplorinInTheWoods View Post
    That's a good price for Atlas, I was hoping Triarc would extend their discount to the Centrifuge TRI11's for MIL like they did for the Centrifuge carbines but the pistols were LE only on discount. How are the Atlas guns in terms or reliability? are they picky like some other race guns?
    No issues whatsoever. Approaching 4k rounds, started shooting it in February. Iím using MBXís but Iíve shot it with Staccato Gen 2ís with no issues.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12