Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My odd Ghislaine Maxwell Memory.

Feedback Score
    After watching what happened to epstein, she should have wised up fast.

If she was smart she would have a dead-hand switch on the evidence she has. Anything happens to her, it gets released.

It is what I suspect is still keeping her alive, she's let everyone know she has this setup and waiting.

Probably what she is using to negotiate a deal for herself as to prison as well.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wil View Post
    After watching what happened to epstein, she should have wised up fast.

If she was smart she would have a dead-hand switch on the evidence she has. Anything happens to her, it gets released.

It is what I suspect is still keeping her alive, she's let everyone know she has this setup and waiting.

Probably what she is using to negotiate a deal for herself as to prison as well.
    You don’t think she was his handler? For IIS, MI6, CIA or all three?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    You don’t think she was his handler? For IIS, MI6, CIA or all three?
    one of the above is possible, if I recall correctly there is intel community in her background somehow. however I suspect it's more likely jeffyboy made one of several mistakes.
    1. he got greedy & raised the annual booking fees for 'fantasy island' too high.
    2, got too big for his britches & thought he was untouchable.
    3. somebody got tired of paying the annual booking fees for 'fantasy island' and decided jeffyboy had to go.
    4. Everybody knew about 'fantasy island' jeffyboy couldn't keep it quiet or was getting careless about handling things, time for him to go.

Jeffyboy was playing at a level where a peon like him having the power he did over the rich and powerful is something that is going to stick in their craw badly. I suspect people at that level of power and influence do not like having a peon like him having the ability to tell them to 'eff off' on whatever basis and be able to get away with it.
    Consequently he was set up and gotten rid of, and his personal collection of videos was securely put away.

Maxwell probably saw the writing on the wall and made sure to have an insurance policy. She hid out for how long? A year?
    And she had help doing so along with the financial means to do so. What does that say about her planning things out?
    At some point she'd have to come out from hiding, she can't run for the rest of her life. Take a year to get her insurance policy set up, then they 'find' her and it quite possibly being her deliberate doing as now she's ready to deal with them.

All of this could be entirely wrong albeit given what we saw reported about the situation it is what I think the most immediate possibility.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No offense, but you need to research this in more detail. He had too many “coincidences” in his past to be what the surface legend purported him to be. As for her, look into her father’s life and death. If I’m not mistaken, there are movie plots based on it…

Feedback Score
    No offense, but you need to research this in more detail. He had too many “coincidences” in his past to be what the surface legend purported him to be. As for her, look into her father’s life and death. If I’m not mistaken, there are movie plots based on it…
    No offense taken. As I said all of what I wrote could be wrong. To your point I do recall articles about jeffyboy talking about intel things in his background. "coincidences" as you put it which seemed possible yet no immediate connection and I don't disagree with your point.
    it is entirely possible those coincidences turn out to be much deeper than will ever be known, and it's not impossible jeffyboy running an X rated fantasy island would have intel activities involved with it.

My thinking is based on what appears to be the most likely. The money he made based on supposed speculation and/or investment simply defies explanation, how much money he made vrs how much he put in. It simply doesn't add up and was mathematically almost impossible. the most likely scenario is all of that was a money laundering operation for the blackmail he was likely making off of 'fantasy island'.
    Hence my comment about 'annual booking fees for fantasy island'.

As for maxwell, it is a fact she managed to disappear for almost a year after jeffyboy was killed, how did she manage to do that? And she has not "committed suicide". The odds are there's only one thing keeping her alive, what she possibly has in terms of evidence and what she can do with it.

This whole situation is likely something we'll never know the entire truth about.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I think his operation more than likely discovered something that was too hot for him to know, so they popped him, possibly. Think of the Army guards that accidentally saw Stalin’s incapacitated body, subsequently killed by the NKVD, for instance.

Feedback Score
    I think his operation more than likely discovered something that was too hot for him to know, so they popped him, possibly. Think of the Army guards that accidentally saw Stalin’s incapacitated body, subsequently killed by the NKVD, for instance.
    we could speculate from now till the cows come home as to what was going on behind what we were able to observe and discern, and likely never know how deep that situation really goes.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Yup. Or a mysterious heart attack, brain aneurysm, stroke, etc...
    More like Hillary Clinton herself empties an entire belt from a SAW into Maxwell on live national television, and the FBI still concludes that it was a suicide.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12