Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
Results 101 to 108 of 108

Thread: Covid Really Sucks

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    630
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    As I have stated, I never had any real covid symptoms.

    However post covid, a friend opened a $200 bottle of single malt and it tasted like chemicals to me. I eat hot spicy food all the time, after I got out of the hospital one morning I wanted eggs for breakfast.I never not even once had eaten ketchup on eggs, but that morning I wanted ketchup. Heinz ketchup burned my mouth like a ghost pepper. Coffee tasted like the contents of a porta potty.

    That all is behind me, after I went back on Ivermectin for long covid.
    Coffee has always tasted like the contents of a porta-potty to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,418
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Coffee has always tasted like the contents of a porta-potty to me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not sure why or how you know that but OK

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    722
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    not sure why or how you know that but OK
    I am cool with it as well.

    As a member he provides a lot of solid info on a wide range of topics. Not going to screw with him for little small crap that is his own business anyway.


  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    As I have stated, I never had any real covid symptoms.

    However post covid, a friend opened a $200 bottle of single malt and it tasted like chemicals to me. I eat hot spicy food all the time, after I got out of the hospital one morning I wanted eggs for breakfast.I never not even once had eaten ketchup on eggs, but that morning I wanted ketchup. Heinz ketchup burned my mouth like a ghost pepper. Coffee tasted like the contents of a porta potty.

    That all is behind me, after I went back on Ivermectin for long covid.
    First go around in early 2020 nothing stood out as losing any sense of smell or taste.

    Recent one, I lost(or at least muted) taste/smell of any body odor, mint, smoke, and salt.

    I almost never add salt to food and most restaurant food seems overly salty to me, but salt became somewhat noticeable to me in high enough amounts. First week of it, family was bringing us fast food so I thought taste was dulled. 2nd & 3rd week in the hospital I thought they had really doubled down on the bland food thing I had never noticed before. First meal I wanted after discharge was the chipped beef version of SOS(very salty) and I could taste every other ingredient except salt.

    Smoke I noticed gone the first week too. Another meal I ate soon after discharge was smoked beef brisket which tasted bizarre when tasting salt and smoky are gone....almost like getting something at a Chinese place Best way I can think of to describe it would be going to Kentucky Fried Chicken and a fried chicken breast or tenders come out tasting like sweet and sour chicken, but no salt.

    Mint I noticed first week with tooth paste. I could feel the toothpaste in my mouth, but it was no different on flavor than water. Couple of weeks after discharge I tried an Altoid and I could taste sugar and feel the vapor/cool feeling, but no mint.

    Body odor was gone. Bad breath, sweat, flatulence, urine all gone. Come to think of it, some deodorant scents disappeared the first week too. I was in ICU 2 or 3 days(showerd the evening before getting admitted) before a nurse asked me if I wanted to clean up so I assume I smelled like for by then from the time since last clean up and sweating heavily. First time I have been in that, or any other, hospital where most rooms were hot. Guessing high 70s to mid 80s that I assume were due to the air scrubbers they have put in most rooms.

    Weird stuff for sure.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    46
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    As I have stated, I never had any real covid symptoms.

    However post covid, a friend opened a $200 bottle of single malt and it tasted like chemicals to me. I eat hot spicy food all the time, after I got out of the hospital one morning I wanted eggs for breakfast.I never not even once had eaten ketchup on eggs, but that morning I wanted ketchup. Heinz ketchup burned my mouth like a ghost pepper. Coffee tasted like the contents of a porta potty.

    That all is behind me, after I went back on Ivermectin for long covid.
    Did you have the shot before you got covid?
    From what I understand the shot will keep you from having the symptoms, in fact many don't know they are sick until people around them start getting sick from the virus that was spread from the person that had the shot. This is the reason for the recent spike in cases in the US.

    I have had it twice, I got sick with covid Feb of 2020 just as it hit the US. My Dr thought I was having an allergic reaction, so he treated me for that. No one knew about covid yet. The meds he gave me didn't do much so I treated myself with breathing treatments & home made remedies. the 2nd time I got it was 18 months later & it was the Delta strain. I did the same as I did the first time but when I tested out negative I still couldn't taste anything. So I read online that eating an onion like you would an apple will bring them back. I thought it wouldn't hurt, after eating the onion it took about a day & the first thig I could taste was salt everything I ate tasted extremely salty, then I could taste the smokey flavor of flame cooked meat. It took about a month for my taste to all come back. My smell is still working on coming back.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,498
    Feedback Score
    0
    I am calling BS and lies from the CDC and NIH on get the shots and if you get covid again you will not have symptoms or be slightly sick. At the hight of Delta in Israel 60% of the people in ICU had both shots while 30% had 1 shot and 10% had no shot.
    Get the shot, get the shot, get the shot.

    FU is my response. I talked to a doctor that has started testing his patients that have had both shots and more than just a few now are showing in their bodies immune system the same profile as people with auto immune disorder.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,418
    Feedback Score
    0
    hearing folks from veritas leaked videos the fact their own people are against the vax should tell folks so pro something !
    Like this latest one of run away hide from truth


    But instead folks still posting youtube vids of hand picked pro vax people saying its better yet stats do not back that up

    The other side is the refusal of so many to bash ivermectin and other things which has showed to work in real world by many doctors
    Our gov refusing to do any solid studies because they do not want to loose the money and power
    Last edited by Honu; 10-14-21 at 14:46.

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    4,687
    Feedback Score
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    hearing folks from veritas leaked videos the fact their own people are against the vax should tell folks so pro something !
    Like this latest one of run away hide from truth


    But instead folks still posting youtube vids of hand picked pro vax people saying its better yet stats do not back that up

    The other side is the refusal of so many to bash ivermectin and other things which has showed to work in real world by many doctors
    Our gov refusing to do any solid studies because they do not want to loose the money and power
    If that had been CNN she would have stood around and gushed till after dark.

    CDC and other .gov health agencies have put out data that counters the official narrative. Dude covers it in the video with links to where he got the info below it.

    https://www.bitchute.com/video/tiiJKQ3RV5f7/

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •