Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Covid Really Sucks

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Yeah it sucks Yoni, glad yo are making it through.

I'm in the middle of going through it myself. (my second round I believe, I had a terrible illness in Feb 2020 that was not flu or strep. I had fever, cough, chest congestion, sweats, chills) I think I got it from a chinese ship at the time, before Covid really made it to US.

This time was very mild to begin with, no fever, no cough or sore throat, but the headaches and fatigue are what intrigued me to get myself tested. That and my wife was positive. Going on just over a week this time now and I feel like I've turned the corner. I lost taste and smell for a couple days, that's it. But i have my appetite and good moments where I feel like being up and active, so I take advantage of those moments. Hopefully they will be more and more often. i got both ivermectin and regeneron this round too and it must have helped.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”
    - Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    FWIW I ran across this for those who have a covid vit / therapeutic supplement regiment...Lysine

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/...-for-vaccines/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    FWIW I ran across this for those who have a covid vit / therapeutic supplement regiment...Lysine

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/02/...-for-vaccines/
    Thanks, a search showed some promise. Will pick some up @ Walmart, cheaper than Amazon and tired of sending money to Bezos.

Mark

Feedback Score
    Glad your's went semi tolerable Yoni. Ended up with double pneumonia here, but on the mend after a few weeks.

2nd time(more than likely) I have had it. First was early February 2020 before it was supposed to be here, but my doc agrees I checked off the symptoms well that time too.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234