Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Covid Really Sucks

Feedback Score

Covid Really Sucks

I was out of the country, and came down with Covid.

I had ZERO Covid symptoms, everyone thought I had the local flu because those were my symptoms. After 4 days of being ill, I went for PCR test because I was going to fly back to the USA, but the test came back positive.

I was unable to keep even water down, so I was put in hospital and put on IV's. Thank G-D, the doctors believed in and used the Ivermectin protocol,
    so I was put on it as soon as I was tested positive.

I was so bad I had 2 days, where everyone was surprised, that I survived those 2 days.

I am now back in the USA, having tested no Covid with PCR test. But I am really exhausted.

I am sure that rucking at least 5 days a week plus yoga and strength training helped me survive this Chicom bio-weapon.

Feedback Score
    Glad to hear that you recovered!

Interesting that it took four days to really get a head of steam on you?

And since you're better.... uhm, where are our clone P7s?
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Damn. Glad you are back. I hope you make a 100% recovery.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Good to hear from you, glad your doing better.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Happy to hear you are better. It's crazy how it hits some people hard while others feel nearly nothing.

A buddy of mine who is a big dude and smokes heavily said he had colds that were worse. Another who is in shape and doesn't smoke was fairly sick for a few days. Another one felt like crap for all of 12 hours.

Doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Everyone in my office came down with it, along with their families. Half were vaxxed. Miserable shit.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    My whole family had it, we went down like dominoes, one person about 24 hours behind the other. For us it was actually like a "bad cold"/URI with fever, from beginning to end about 2 weeks per person.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Glad to hear you made it through Yoni.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    A close friend got over COVID-19 two weeks ago. He is really worn out and has to nap quite a bit. He is in his mid 60's, was vaccinated and very careful to wear a mask when he left the house.

Glad to hear you made it through it Yoni. I know a few people who did not.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Had it last year in March...I didn't get the fever or loss of taste / smell like the girls, but the dry cough & heavy chest sucked. The damn fatigue was the worst, lasted weeks & was beginning to worry I would never feel normal.

IVM wasn't even on the radar...the trick is to jump in on day one & we are locked & loaded if it wants to go another round.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast