Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Milley secretly called Chinese officials out of fear Trump would 'attack' in final da

Feedback Score
    I don't know what to make of this guy... Wacko? yeah probably! But Holy Shit he's actually in a room interviewing David Rockefeller! NUTS... And the you have to consider Mike Lindell's cyber symposium and weight it against that and how crazy the world has gotten and your sorta gotta give the guy some credit. Even though this is way out there obviously... Anyway, obviously I've gone down the rabbit hole. Sorry if I'm derailing things... https://www.bitchute.com/video/Bf7w0hM0gihC/

Benjamin Fulford is a Canadian journalist who lives in Japan. He was the Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine from 1998 to 2005, and states that he:

"Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time."

He has 20 years experience as a professional writer and journalist and has sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. He has produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high finance to government corruption.

Now he is focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media, and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing, etc.

He claims that there is an Asian Secret Society that united just after the first SARS outbreak in Asia, believing it to be a bioweapon designed to kill Asian people. When Benjamin Fulford began to uncover the shadow government in Japan connected to the Rockefeller and Rothschild empire, he claims he was threatened to be killed unless he became a Freemason and joined them.

That's when the Asian Secret Society allegedly reached out to him to offer protection. Fulford claims that this ancient Asian Secret Society has a membership of over 6 million, including 1.8 million Asian gangsters. He claims the other non-gangster members are among the highest levels of Asian society in Japan, Korea, China, Vietnam, and in all the Asian communities worldwide.

These people all allegedly united after the first SARS outbreak happened in Asia, because they believed that it was a bioweapon aimed at killing Asians. Therefore, according to Fulford, they started to plan on how to take down the power in the West, controlled by the Rockefellers and Rothschilds.

So with the protection of this Asian Secret Society, he says he continued to expose David Rockefeller and apparently what they were doing in Asia. He claims that the former assassin who had threatened him contacted him and said that there would be an earthquake set off in Japan, which Fulford claims actually did happen.

The Asian Secret Society then allegedly started dumping U.S. dollars, and stopped going to the G8 meetings in Davos.

David Rockefeller then was allegedly called to Japan for secret meetings with the Emperor, but the Asian Secret Society knew about it, and tipped off Fulford, and they forced David Rockefeller to be interviewed by Fulford.

Most of the videos of Fulford interviewing David Rockefeller in 2007, who was 92 then, and died ten years later in 2017, have been scrubbed from the Internet, but I found some copies and have copied it here.
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 15:47.

Feedback Score
    Mike Lindell's cyber symposium synopsis video. And I believe if I'm not mistaken the guy speaking in the video is retired military. I don't know who he is exactly though... Anyway last post from me... https://www.bitchute.com/video/PenNLuGhwa8d/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    So what is the acronym for Asian Secret Society?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by joe138 View Post
    So what is the acronym for Asian Secret Society?
    I don't think the guy ever made that clear. I mean it is pretty clear the guy is "touched" and more than a little out there. But I just came across his video over on bit chute and honestly it is his assessment of the current situation in the very first video that I wanted to share. You can go down the rabbit hole over on bit chute. Anyway we should probably try to stay on track so here is what Steve Bannon is saying. https://www.bitchute.com/video/GQm0YN9tVQRW/

Oh and wacko guy mentions Switzerland a lot and that is where that woman Astrid is from, she is the W.H.O. whistle blower... And Davos and Klaus Schwab of the world economic forum Etc, etc... Look I went down the rabbit hole today... And there so much too unpack that I can't quite explain it in words...

But now tomorrow Saturday sept 18th, our government is supposedly staging some sort of false flag event in Washington D.C.? Like the fences have gone back up around the capital and they are expecting some sort of trouble. I know I heard that on Fox News last night... Is that correct? Can anyone here confirm they also heard that?
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 19:02.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ToeCutter View Post

I just want to add once more, that what 90% of the people in western society don't understand about Russian history and/or the "Russian Revolution" is that the Bolsheviks (Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky and so on) were not Russians... They were Jews... And they murdered the Russian royal family ( The Romanov's) and then proceeded to commit wholesale genocide of white christians in Russia and the Ukraine in what history now calls the Holodomor. And this all preceded WW2. Watch the 10 hour documentary called "Europa the last stand" in my post above. Communism at its core is a jewish ideology and social construct designed and implemented by jews to put them at the top of the social Hierarchy (at least in those days). Then Chairman Mao took a fancy to the Jews wonderful idea of Communism and made it his own. Its as simple as that... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
    Ok, lets blame it all on the Jews...seriously??? Your ignorant, facile comments are not worthy of further retort.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    Ok, lets blame it all on the Jews...seriously??? Your ignorant, facile comments are not worthy of further retort.
    It was what it was... At least in those days... And I've just become privy to that narrative in the last six months myself, so don't shoot the messenger. And I don't hold Jews here in the USA, Israel or anywhere else in any ill regard or wish them ill will... TRUMP'S DR. ZELENKO FEARS THAT ONLY 10% OF THE JEWS WILL SURVIVE THIS COVID-JAB GENOCIDE https://www.bitchute.com/video/fr4nRwvtyx6w/
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 19:32.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Wow......this thread turned into Coast To Coast AM.........

What's the Illuminatis role in all this? Dude........

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post

I really don't know... Maybe the globalist, international bankers and corporations have sold the western nations out to the Chinese I guess... And Just maybe the Chinese have already beaten the west and we are all dead and dont even know it yet... You guys know as well as I do something is really really wrong with what's going down with all this.. The whole western world is locked down! General Milley? I mean WTF! What I do know for sure is that China is playing for keeps!........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 20:11.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Communism is an atheist religion.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ViniVidivici View Post

Coming to you from Parumph Nevada

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast