Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Milley secretly called Chinese officials out of fear Trump would 'attack' in final da

Feedback Score
    Manning was right too

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manning_Johnson

"Like many ex-Communists, he continued to see Communist influence, as he directly stated: "Beneath all of the racial unrest, at the root of all racial unrest in the country, is the clammy, cold, bloody hand of Communism."

'Life, Liberty & Levin' on Marxism in America, critical race theory infiltrating military
    https://www.foxnews.com/transcript/l...ating-military

Critical race theory is not about learning the history of America. It's not about learning slavery and segregation. It's not about learning about neo- Nazis and the Klan. It's about a Marxist movement invented by Marxists -- Herbert Marcuse, Derrick Bell, and many, many others, and it attracts the Marxists like Black Lives Matter founders, two of three who have already said that they are Marxists, and that's not a coincidence, because this was hatched by professors as a way to attack the society from a Marxist perspective.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 09-15-21 at 17:32.

I'm from everywhere man because I'm an everywhere man....
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Also, the idea that President Trump could push a button and start a nuclear war singlehandedly is absurd. If I'm not mistaken, he only has part of the code to authorize a nuclear launch correct? I'm sure there are other fail safes like people in the chain of command confirming launches are authentic and other things besides that too.
    Repression Is Nine Tenths The Law

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have a real hard time seeing how was Trump unhinged? Because he sent mean tweets or spoke like a real person, not a rehearsed robot?

- Brought us the best economy in a very long time
    - Defeated ISIS when O-Zero couldn't
    - Protected the border and started the wall
    - Was correct about Wuhan lab and HCQ
    - Got us out of TPP
    - Got us out of the shitty Iran deal
    - Got NK to stop launching missiles
    - Endured 4 years of a Russian Lie
    - Fired Comey who was a miserable political hack
    - Got our energy house in order

Now we have the disaster in Afghanistan, NK launching missiles, gas prices through the roof, rampant election fraud, unconstitutional vaccine mandates with no end in sight to this fiasco.

Yet Tump was the unhinged one? More fake news.

Feedback Score
    I find this whole ordeal to be a bit confusing applying it to everyday life. At first glance, you have a senile imbecile for a potus, who is basically a chinese puppet, a congress filled with free spending idiots like aoc, sanders, et al, led by drunken old fools like pelosi and schumer, and now a deranged treasonous general who consults with the nations main enemy and rival. In addition, how scum like aoc, pelosi et al keep getting re-elected, the failed newsome recall in Cali, the fact that elections now are nothing but a dog and pony show and have no meaning whatsoever etc etc etc. Basically, it points to nation that's just phucked.
    However, on a daily basis, all is well, or seems that way. Most of the populace goes on vacation,goes to the office, frequents restaurants, makes their dental appointments, goes grocery shopping, buys a new home, a buys second home, travels about (despite covid) buys a new car, get their hips replaced and colonoscopies done, and daily living just continues unabated despite covid, afghanistan, blm, and assorted idiocies that occur.
    The word paradox just seems lacking.

Feedback Score
    I don't know who this guy is but he makes some interesting points! IS CHINA ABOUT TO DEMAND PAYMENT ON U.S. DEBT? JOURNALIST BENJAMIN FULFORD REPORTS FROM ASIA "Benjamin Fulford states that the Joe Biden administration has surrendered to China, and that there is a powerful Asian Secret Society that is trying to stop him." https://www.bitchute.com/video/LpCbJzlgqnK2/

From looking at his web page he isn't exactly a nobody, I mean the guy writes books in Japanese... And again, if any of you watched Mike Lindel's cyber symposium then what this guy says really ties in big picture wise... https://benjaminfulford.net/about/

About
    BenjaminFulford.net is a geopolitical news and discussion website from reporter and investigative journalist Benjamin Fulford. Reports are based on information from a broad range of sources including the yakuza, MI6, the Freemasons, the CIA, the KGB, Mossad, the triads, the Chinese government, Japanese military intelligence, etc. We go by the motto, “if it appears in writing, somebody has beaten us to the story.” The reports provide updates and summaries of the latest events in the ongoing secret war for control of planet Earth. This website is completely independent and is not affiliated with any corporation or governmental organization.

Interview with Benjamin Fulford: Former Forbes Bureau Chief Blows Whistle On 9/11 & Fukushima

Benjamin Fulford

Nationality: Canada

Qualifications: 20 years experience as a professional writer and journalist. Have sold over 500,000 non-fiction books written in Japanese. Have produced a comprehensive catalogue of scoops in field ranging from business to yakuza gangsters to high finance to government corruption. Now focused on exposing U.S. manipulation of Japanese politics, media, and education through a combination of bribes, murder, brainwashing, etc. My goal is to counter U.S. propaganda and expose the Japanese people to the truth so that they may free themselves from the colonial yoke and use their $5 trillion in overseas holdings to end world poverty and save the environment.

Native or near native, spoken and written: Japanese, French, Spanish and English. Conversational, reading ability in Mandarin, Portuguese, and Italian.

Experience

2005-present: Have published 15 books written in Japanese with cumulative sales running at over 500,000 copies. Have a weekly 2-hour TV show and appear frequently on numerous other nationally broadcast shows. Have regular columns in a variety of best-selling Japanese magazines.

1998-2005: Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief for Forbes Magazine. Quit in profound disgust over extensive corporate censorship and mingling of advertising and editorial at the magazine. If they dispute this, I invite them to sue me, any place, any time.

1997-1998: Tokyo correspondent for the South China Morning Post.

1995-1997: Staff writer for the Nikkei Weekly and the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Newspaper.

1993-1995: Took a sabbatical in Canada. Did research on the link between evolutionary forces and modern world society.

1989-1992: Senior Tokyo correspondent for the International Financing Revue. Created and managed Japan Watch, a news and analysis service available on the Reuters and Telerate news-wires. Created Katana, a Japanese-language news service available on the Nikkei Quick newswire. Triggered several Finance Ministry investigations with articles that uncovered financial industry irregularities.

1986-1989: Correspondent for Knight-Ridder Financial News; covered a broad range of market related news. One particularly market moving story was used by Knight-Ridder in an advertising campaign.

1982-1985: Part-time jobs during student years included work as an editor of Hitachi Review, a science and technology magazine; translations in the fields of business and finance, and assorted television, radio, and movie appearances.

1978-1982: Sowed my wild oats. Spent the time traveling and avoiding civilization. Spent one year studying with a witch doctor along the upper reaches of the Uquyali river in the Peruvian Amazon. Lived with former cannibals. Total time spent sleeping outdoors was 1 year. Lived as a wild animal in the Canadian wilderness, catching food with my own hands, etc.

Education: Sophia University, Tokyo, Japan. University of British Columbia, Vancouver, Canada, BA in Asian studies, China Area specialty.
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 13:06.

Feedback Score
    W.H.O. WHISTLEBLOWER PHD ASTRID STUCKELBERGER CONNECTS THE DOTS... And again, Astrid's story from her time at the world health organization all ties into Klaus Schwab and the world economic forum and the "great Reset" etc, etc...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HYMxLCmN2uW5/
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 12:33.

Feedback Score
    And Hell, while I'm at it, I may as well post this also... Try to wake up guys... Everything you think you know about the last 150-200 years of western history is wrong! We have all been deceived. And for a very long time it seems! https://archive.org/details/europa-t...cumentary-720p
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 12:28.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I have a real hard time seeing how was Trump unhinged? Because he sent mean tweets or spoke like a real person, not a rehearsed robot?

- Brought us the best economy in a very long time
    - Defeated ISIS when O-Zero couldn't
    - Protected the border and started the wall
    - Was correct about Wuhan lab and HCQ
    - Got us out of TPP
    - Got us out of the shitty Iran deal
    - Got NK to stop launching missiles
    - Endured 4 years of a Russian Lie
    - Fired Comey who was a miserable political hack
    - Got our energy house in order

Now we have the disaster in Afghanistan, NK launching missiles, gas prices through the roof, rampant election fraud, unconstitutional vaccine mandates with no end in sight to this fiasco.

Yet Tump was the unhinged one? More fake news.
    Don't forget he also wanted to educate a new generation of American patriots. That would have countered the communist psychological warfare.

Trump Announces 'Patriotic Education' Commission,
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/17/91412...political-move

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted” - Lenin

Quote Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
    I find this whole ordeal to be a bit confusing applying it to everyday life. At first glance, you have a senile imbecile for a potus, who is basically a chinese puppet, a congress filled with free spending idiots like aoc, sanders, et al, led by drunken old fools like pelosi and schumer, and now a deranged treasonous general who consults with the nations main enemy and rival. In addition, how scum like aoc, pelosi et al keep getting re-elected, the failed newsome recall in Cali, the fact that elections now are nothing but a dog and pony show and have no meaning whatsoever etc etc etc. Basically, it points to nation that's just phucked.
    However, on a daily basis, all is well, or seems that way. Most of the populace goes on vacation,goes to the office, frequents restaurants, makes their dental appointments, goes grocery shopping, buys a new home, a buys second home, travels about (despite covid) buys a new car, get their hips replaced and colonoscopies done, and daily living just continues unabated despite covid, afghanistan, blm, and assorted idiocies that occur.
    The word paradox just seems lacking.
    None of it should be confusing. Like Yuri said, half baked intellectuals occupy positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media and the educational system.

The goal here is to take away your rights and enslave you.
    Last edited by FriendlyStranger; 09-17-21 at 11:54.

Feedback Score
    I don't wanna derail things to much in this thread as It seems like we are headed off topic. Then again its all connected right. Anyway how do you post these links so the full pictures of the videos show up? OIC maybe Bitchute is not supported here.... Anyway on with the show.... https://www.bitchute.com/video/qBg7sBs777XM/

And with this last video I will simply ask, Just how much trouble are we in here in the west? https://www.bitchute.com/video/5BAZX3bt2E4h/

Also if you haven't watched Mike Lindells cyber symposium, I suggest you do.
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 13:58.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyStranger View Post
    Don't forget he also wanted to educate a new generation of American patriots. That would have countered the communist psychological warfare.

Trump Announces 'Patriotic Education' Commission,
    https://www.npr.org/2020/09/17/91412...political-move

"Give me four years to teach the children and the seed I have sown will never be uprooted” - Lenin

None of it should be confusing. Like Yuri said, half baked intellectuals occupy positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media and the educational system.

The goal here is to take away your rights and enslave you.

I just want to add once more, that what 90% of the people in western society don't understand about Russian history and/or the "Russian Revolution" is that the Bolsheviks (Vladimir Lenin, Joseph Stalin, Leon Trotsky and so on) were not Russians... They were Jews... And they murdered the Russian royal family ( The Romanov's) and then proceeded to commit wholesale genocide of white christians in Russia and the Ukraine in what history now calls the Holodomor. And this all preceded WW2. Watch the 10 hour documentary called "Europa the last stand" in my post above. Communism at its core is a jewish ideology and social construct designed and implemented by jews to put them at the top of the social Hierarchy (at least in those days). Then Chairman Mao took a fancy to the Jews wonderful idea of Communism and made it his own. Its as simple as that... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-17-21 at 16:15.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast