Thread: The Decline of US Citizenship

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Post The Decline of US Citizenship

“‘Would it not be easier,’ wrote Berthold Brecht after the East German uprising in 1953, ‘for the government to dissolve the people and elect another.’ The easiest way to elect a new people is to import them. This is why Biden’s administration welcomes illegal immigration. The beleaguered productive class has to subsidize its own demise and see its country dismantled. Veterans are homeless but illegal terrorists get special treatment. Across America, taxpayers are funding the subversion of their own communities.”

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/536033-us-c...egal-migrants/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    When Russian media is better than US media !

Hmmmmmmmmm

Feedback Score
    Good Article
    Sad state of affairs
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    There's some exaggeration in the article. Especially the part about getting a citizenship

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    He's probably being denied because he actually believes in America.

If you just check the boxes and keep quiet the path can be quicker. It also depends on your country of origin, apparently different rules apply.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    He's probably being denied because he actually believes in America.

If you just check the boxes and keep quiet the path can be quicker. It also depends on your country of origin, apparently different rules apply.
    Doesn't work like that. He could have something in his past the interviewer didn't like. Took my dad 2 times. He was denied once for a previous DUI that happened 15 years before. The second time he went he got a different interviewer who didn't care about a DUI.

Had a friend fail twice but got it a 3rd time. 1s interviewer didn't find my friend's English acceptable. 2nd interviewer was fine with my friend's English skills but didn't like his previous DUI. 3rd interviewer didn't care.
    Another Friend's parents were just rubber stamped right on through without questions from the interviewer.
    Another acquaintance was passed on through without question even though at the time he was charged with attempted murder. It's not actually what it sounds like. He didn't try to kill anyone but during a heated argument at work he picked up a screwdriver that was laying on his table. The other person called the cops. Charges were dismissed later but all the interviewer knows is the charge not the circumstances surrounding it

I'm not saying this guy did anything wrong but if you have 1000 interviewers you'll have 1000 reasons for and against someone

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 09-29-21 at 07:46.