Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Monoclonal Antibody Infusion availability.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Man is it refreshing to hear stories like this where covid is actually being treated aggressively on the front end vs the whole go home & hit the ER if you get worse.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverBullet432 View Post
    Wife and I tested + on Friday the 10th, got the infusion last Monday the 13th, and were prescribed Ivermectin and Albuterol. Felt great starting Tuesday the 14th and I went back to work yesterday the 20th.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    ^ Thanks. I wasn’t going to sit around and feel like shit for no reason when treatments are available!

Feedback Score
    ^ Thanks. I wasn’t going to sit around and feel like shit for no reason when treatments are available!
    Now, thanks to the illegitimate administration in D.C., you might have to do just that.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    Wife and I tested + on Friday the 10th, got the infusion last Monday the 13th, and were prescribed Ivermectin and Albuterol. Felt great starting Tuesday the 14th and I went back to work yesterday the 20th.
    bummer but glad to hear its OK and now you have actual real antibodies that we know are superior to the jab !

glad you are on the far side of it !

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Now, thanks to the illegitimate administration in D.C., you might have to do just that.
    Well, sounds like we got lucky!

Quote Originally Posted by Honu View Post
    bummer but glad to hear its OK and now you have actual real antibodies that we know are superior to the jab !

glad you are on the far side of it !

Thanks man! First week was hell and sucked but we’re nearly back to normal now.

I’ve got my taste and smell back and the wife has her taste but smell isn’t 100% yet.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Abbott buying Tx their own stash...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...utside-ration/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567