I have a brand new Geissele SDP, 11.5", 556mm/DDC in May of this year....NO Mods...put some new ammo(can't remember the brand name), on the magpul mag and when out shots some ~100 rounds at the range. Got home put away without cleaning or lube. Last Monday, taken the AR out to the range and shots few round but this time it wouldn't cycle so I'd manually feed the next ammo by using the charging handle,...I'd change the new mag and still doesn't function correctly. So on the next day, I'd cleaned out upperrecevier; BCG, bolt, rail, barrel, charging handle, buffer, buffer spring....and lubed! I'd taken out to the range and 1st shot fired and it would cycle the 2nd round and fired but the 3rd round would jammed by the bolt and pushed it up against the upper bolt chamber and the 4th ammo would pinned underneath the 3rd ammo!!!! does this makes any sense??!!

any ideas what is world going with my baby?? This is more than $2200.00!! I should've gotten the DD/MK18!!! The tech guy from Geissele suppose to call me today.

HELP