Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Geissele short stroking????

Feedback Score
    Not yet with this PNW rain storm this week and more rain coming. I’m going to try get out this week when the weather hold out.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamessdp115 View Post
    Not yet with this PNW rain storm this week and more rain coming. I’m going to try get out this week when the weather hold out.
    Ok, please let us know what happens. Would really like to see how the new Geissele bolt functions.

Feedback Score
    Cane55…
    I’d had 2 days of sunshine here in PDX…yesterday ran ~ 90 rounds, the G ran perfectly!!! I m very happy now!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Glad you got your gun working.

I’d have just sent back the BCG for replacement to save hassle and shipping an entire rifle.

Something to consider if stuff like this pops up for you in future rifles.

Feedback Score
    Yes.. thanks the “G” wanted the whole “G” shipment to them…. It cost me $180 ship out by FedEx(surprisingly it got to them overnight). But that “G” is a sweet AR.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Geissele short stroking????

Yes.. thanks the “G” wanted the whole “G” shipment to them…. It cost me $180 ship out by FedEx(surprisingly it got to them overnight). But that “G” is a sweet AR.
    I thought that might be the case, which I find only mildly ridiculous since they asked you to troubleshoot the problem.

They didn’t pay return shipping?

Yes they are very nice rifles and one is on my list at some point. I enjoy assembling them too much right now to spend the money on a factory rifle.

I like mine set up with certain components and would just end up changing stuff out regardless of how good the factory components might be……….
    Last edited by HKGuns; 11-01-21 at 19:03.

Feedback Score
    I think their factory “G” stuffs is very good… I’d just don’t have a time & effort to get different components for the “G”. The “G” is more beefier than DD. I’m just a beginner shooter but I like the “G” very much.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Geissele short stroking????

I think their factory “G” stuffs is very good… I’d just don’t have a time & effort to get different components for the “G”. The “G” is more beefier than DD. I’m just a beginner shooter but I like the “G” very much.
    You chose wisely for a beginner. Most people end up with a DPMS or Delton as their first rifle.

Everyone starts somewhere and I am still learning good stuff every day.
    Last edited by HKGuns; 11-01-21 at 19:25.

Feedback Score
    Cane55…
    I’d had 2 days of sunshine here in PDX…yesterday ran ~ 90 rounds, the G ran perfectly!!! I m very happy now!!!
    Glad to hear it’s working. That’s great news!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678