Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vulcan Machine works

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jesuvuah View Post
    Sucks that it didn't work out. I hope they take care of you.

I honestly can't believe that holosun hasn't made a RDS to fit the romeo pro footprint. I definitely prefer holosun and trijicon over the Romeos, but for now I am just dealing with them on the guns that have them.

Soli Deo Gloria
    I have now sent two slides to Vulcan and I have been very impressed. They send you an email when the slide arrives to say "your slide is in house and in the cue". Then when finished, they send a message saying "your slide is coming back home". They drilled both my Sig P226's , one with RMR and another with Holosun. Both came out very nice. My initial problem was I stripped the screws they sent and used another screw that bottomed out, according to them. But they installed for me and its perfect. Expensive but quality work.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    RMR and SRO have a rather wide tolerance, it's fine for rifle and shotgun mounts, for for a pistol plate for slide that should hold it immobile, it's a toss of the dice. RMRcc and DPP both have a 0.002 tolerance, we never have problems with them on our plates.
    Last edited by Duffy; 10-17-21 at 18:28.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12