Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Boosters incoming

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    Imagine the tears flowing for all those who are now getting emotionally dope sick their next jab fix is delayed...
    Had a patient ask me today "Do you know when I can get the third shot?" Like in an anxious kind of way.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is why I think the "wait and see" tactic was a sound one.
    No one from our .gov has shown any interest in my Life up to now, suddenly they want me to get a vaccine for a virus that was made in China, that we helped fund?
    So now the vaccine has shown to have a narrow focus and will need more vaccines as time goes on and as the virus mutates.
    In the meantime we ignore other medicines and treatments even when they are shown to be successful?

No, even if there is no ulterior motive, this is teetering on being a disaster. You don't keep slapping a patch on a tire everytime in busts.

Feedback Score
    At least tickle my balls and tell me that it's Delta rated or something.

And who is surprised by this? The frickn vax card that they handed out had four slots in it.... And is too big for a standard business-car/credit-card slot in a wallet. That is pure govt planning there.

This is going to end up like my car insurance slip or car registration- I'll always have the old one from years ago, or a bunch of them, but never the right one.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    I am and will always be a pure blood!https://www.bitchute.com/video/86IRiLqSaIL4/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    At least tickle my balls and tell me that it's Delta rated or something.

And who is surprised by this? The frickn vax card that they handed out had four slots in it.... And is too big for a standard business-car/credit-card slot in a wallet. That is pure govt planning there.

This is going to end up like my car insurance slip or car registration- I'll always have the old one from years ago, or a bunch of them, but never the right one.
    Yes, I recall making a mental note of that when I got mine.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Had a patient ask me today "Do you know when I can get the third shot?" Like in an anxious kind of way.
    Step Dad called today to tell me he & mom got the booster yesterday when he told me no way in hell was he going to do it just a couple weeks ago...said he would rather die from the booster than listen to the nagging. Just like the first two jabs he just had a sore arm & it laid mom out in bed for 24 hours. Had to sign a waiver they had conditions to receive & although healthy for his age, he though being 78yrs old wasn't lying.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Yes, I recall making a mental note of that when I got mine.
    I just discovered that they didn't even fill mine out right. I was looking at it and they listed the same batch of Phizer on both my shots. I wondered how this was possible being that it was 22 days apart. So I went online and looked at my shot records. First dose was from batch xx077 and the second was xx087. The whole thing is so slip shod that I'm starting to wonder what they poked me with.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by AKDoug View Post
    I just discovered that they didn't even fill mine out right. I was looking at it and they listed the same batch of Phizer on both my shots. I wondered how this was possible being that it was 22 days apart. So I went online and looked at my shot records. First dose was from batch xx077 and the second was xx087. The whole thing is so slip shod that I'm starting to wonder what they poked me with.
    They probobly don't know.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This gal went in for for the flu shot & let with the jab...reckon that's happened more than once.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...injected-body/
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    WHO chief urges halt to booster shots for rest of the year
    https://abcnews.go.com/Health/wireSt...-year-79894127

Meanwhile, The story of Ivermectin
    https://www.americanpartisan.org/?ma...I1YiIsZmFsc2Vd
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast