Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix 4 Trailer

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Matrix 4 Trailer

OK, I'm intrigued! That's either the best trailer for a meh movie of all time, or it's gonna be a decent to excellent film!

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Because I am a sucker for Sci-fi good or bad I will see it. Also I remember seeing the first one as a kid and being blown away, second and third not so much though.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Please don't suck.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nowski87 View Post
    Because I am a sucker for Sci-fi good or bad I will see it. Also I remember seeing the first one as a kid and being blown away, second and third not so much though.
    Never really understood why people hate on 2 and 3. I enjoyed them all and I'm very hard on movies, especially SF. One was a masterpiece, 2 and 3 were merely good. I also found 2 and 3 better, 2 especially, on multiple viewings.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You sure that isn't John Wick on LSD?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Never really understood why people hate on 2 and 3. I enjoyed them all and I'm very hard on movies, especially SF. One was a masterpiece, 2 and 3 were merely good. I also found 2 and 3 better, 2 especially, on multiple viewings.
    I didn’t dislike 2 or 3 they just didn’t hit me as hard as one. Now part of that could be when they came out I was a punk teen and to busy being a cut up in the theater than paying attention. I really should watch them all again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    F Tom Cruise and YMCA gang Top Gun.

Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    You sure that isn't John Wick on LSD?
    Could you imagine if they revealed that John Wick was part of the matrix universe. Frankly it would explain a lot.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    So are we just playing off the infinite Neo thing the Architect told him in the second movie?
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Could you imagine if they revealed that John Wick was part of the matrix universe. Frankly it would explain a lot.
    No, John Wick is Ted 'Theodore' Logan who never met Rufus, never went back in time, failed his History report and was sent to military school.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex V View Post
    No, John Wick is Ted 'Theodore' Logan who never met Rufus, never went back in time, failed his History report and was sent to military school.
    The Ted, John Wick, Neo nexus, they're all connected in the ultra Matrix.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast