Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Audiophiles-need some guidance on microphones

Feedback Score
    This guy has good reviews FYI
    https://www.youtube.com/c/curtisjudd

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    One of the Blue or Audio Technica mic's are decent without having to over think things. I know it's silly, but for conference calls and stuff, I wouldn't look too far beyond what your entry level or mid level gaming streamer is using. The courts here in Knox County use Audio Technica for the remote parole meetings and such.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Maybe I misread the OP but I am assuming they have zero gear. A USB mic and a Mac. The desired situation is a couple of people walking around broadcasting from a single $100 mic.

Audio Technica is great. I have several of their pieces.

His foremost criteria was "issue number 1 is audio quality" Then he states he knows he needs a better mic but not sure which one.

Again Honu has shown that you can make a mic sound good or bad. BTW I've watched that guys vid's for years but mostly for photography and reviews of mobile audio gear that is way off this budget. He is a solid no horse in the race kinda guy.

I have mics that I probably paid 50cents for but I had to then build them into something. I have mics that I've modded with parts made by some the most respected names in the industry. Mics are a dime or $100K a dozen. That doesn't get you good audio.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12