Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: COVID Vaccine Myths, Questions, Covered

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

COVID Vaccine Myths, Questions, Covered

As my main thread on vaccines was still closed due to trolls, I'm posting this here for those interested. An ongoing thread for those who are not interested in this material is ongoing here:

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...ed-for-14-days

Moving forward: Just up, very good vid for those who want accurate, objective, science based discussion on important topics we all need to understand. MedCram is one my go to sources, and highly recommend YT channel for those trying to find good signal among the noise. Some of you may recognize Dr. Patrick.

Topics covered:

00:00:00 - Introducing Dr. Rhonda Patrick and Dr. Seheult
    00:01:20 - Should young and healthy get vaccinated?
    00:10:40 - Long-haul COVID
    00:19:58 - Is spike protein from vaccines dangerous?
    00:35:39 - COVID-19 Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS)
    01:01:17 - Antibody dependent enhancement?
    01:09:16 - Do COVID vaccines damage fertility?
    01:14:13 - Will mRNA vaccines alter DNA?
    01:22:32 - Are alternatives like ivermectin as effective as the vaccine?
    01:42:02 - Do vaccines prevent Delta transmission?
    01:56:04 - Will the virus become more deadly due to vaccines?
    02:05:07 - T-cell immunity
    02:08:34 - Long term side effects / were vaccines rushed?

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Project Veritas asking HHS Dr. Maria Gonzalez.

http://Project Veritas visits an HHS...ture=share</a>

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Project Veritas asking HHS Dr. Maria Gonzalez.

http://Project Veritas visits an HHS...ture=share</a>
    I think this fits better in the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    I think this fits better in the other thread.

Does not open for me anyway (a good thing I suspect...) and that thread was closed too I believe but I had unfollowed it. I'd thought my thread was temporarily closed but was never unlocked.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score

COVID Vaccine Myths, Questions, Covered

Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    Does not open for me anyway (a good thing I suspect...) and that thread was closed too I believe but I had unfollowed it. I'd thought my thread was temporarily closed but was never unlocked.
    The one thread is still open. It’s the Veritas undercover video that really doesn’t say much of anything. While I can appreciate healthy debate, which you and I have had on the subject, this video was a useless exchange.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The one thread is still open. It’s the Veritas undercover video that really doesn’t say much of anything. While I can appreciate healthy debate, which you and I have had on the subject, this video was a useless exchange.

It was a shorty. Here is more of the same Dr. elaborating on the comment along with another Doc defending the vaccine along with another saying that if they try off label use meds they will be canned at the facility(Project Veritas undercover) along with an out in the open federal employee nurse whistle blower on what is and is not being recorded/reported.

Last edited by jsbhike; 09-23-21 at 07:00.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'm not sure which of the threads are open, but that's where that vid should be for sure. Healthy science based debates/discussions are always good, that vid does not meet that criteria in any way. Obese nurse claims there's no phase III trials. Oy vey...

I'm open to the possibility for sure side effects from vaccines may be under reported, I also know almost everything she said is complete BS, or, very unique to her hospital, and her obvious bias and lack of basic knowledge of the vaccines leaves me unimpressed.

I'm also first and last to say we will not vaccine our way out of this, but that's been covered over and over.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Very useful vid here. One year follow up on Sweden from their top guy.

From day one, I was discussing and focused on their approach, and getting shut down by FB "fact checkers." That was pre vaccines however. Note that within minutes, he says getting highest possible vax rates is what worked best.

I argued from day one Sweden approach was most balanced, but also now not convinced it would have worked well in US due to all the obese/ unhealthy people. That's the elephant in the room being ignored. The Swedish approach worked for Sweden, that seems pretty clear, but I'm not convinced at this point it would have worked in the US, as people don't have the stomach for the death toll, the nation is one big co morbidity, and it's a very different culture.

Per usual, 'Muricans want their cake and eat it too... pun intended.

- Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I'm not sure which of the threads are open, but that's where that vid should be for sure. Healthy science based debates/discussions are always good, that vid does not meet that criteria in any way. Obese nurse claims there's no phase III trials. Oy vey...

I'm open to the possibility for sure side effects from vaccines may be under reported, I also know almost everything she said is complete BS, or, very unique to her hospital, and her obvious bias and lack of basic knowledge of the vaccines leaves me unimpressed.

I'm also first and last to say we will not vaccine our way out of this, but that's been covered over and over.
    I know for a fact that vaccine adverse reactions are under reported. But I also know side effects are being reported as adverse reactions. It’s a cluster.

I’m sure you remember me telling the story of my super’s autoimmune reaction. Approximately two weeks after he received his second moderna vaccine, he began retaining fluid, having high blood pressure when he never had before, and ultimately noticed he wasn’t voiding as much as normal. At first, they told him the hypertension was because he’d recently quit smoking (two months before) therefore his body was under stress. Once the edema became noticeable they stated he was in heart failure. It wasn’t until his creatinine was double his baseline that they sent him to a nephrologist who beloved he was in renal failure, which was true.

They prescribed him a regime of blood pressure medications and furosemide. He continued to decline. Finally he was referred to a nationally recognized nephrologist who believed him to be having a rare auto-immune response secondary to the vaccine (I believe there has been a peer-reviewed study in this very thing showing strong evidence the mRNA vaccines are linked to acute auto-immune disease). The auto-immune response was confirmed by renal biopsy. They’ve attempted to treat him medically with poor results. He will soon be starting chemotherapy as a last resort to saving his kidneys. It’s estimated to be a 60% success rate with this treatment.

Despite nephrology believing the auto-immune response was initiated by his COVID vaccine, my supervisor hasn’t reported it and his primary care team completely denies it has anything to do with the vaccination. Thus this will be unreported. Meanwhile, the 92 year old with chronic atrial fibrillation that died of an MI two weeks after his first dose of vaccine is reported as a vaccine adverse reaction. Or the 40 year old soccer mom that has a sore arm for six days personally reports it as an “adverse reaction”.

This is such a mess it’ll be YEARS before it’s all sorted out and we know the truth, which is sad because the technology has potential.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    The obesity thing, man that leaves me just shaking my head.

How are people getting rewarded for getting the covid vax? Free food. Locally, a popular donut chain is offering free donuts for people who can prove vaccination.

This country has always ignored the consequences of obesity.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast