Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: COVID Vaccine Myths, Questions, Covered

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    I never used the term BMI, but obese. By BMI standards, I'm at 29-30, so obese by BMI standards, but I didn't use it. BMI is useful for population wide data, it's of minimal/no value that small % of people who carry more FFM than the average person, which is why I don't tend to apply BMI to individuals. For that, BF% is what should be used, and hers is high, I'd guess 25-30% and I'm a good guesser on that having done BF% testing for hundreds of people over the decades. BMI + waist/chest ratio is pretty accurate metric that does a decent job of accounting for people with high BMI that don't have a high BF% and growing in usage.

I mentioned that because if and when she gets covid, and it's a matter when, not if with delta, she may be in deep chit and should understand risk/benefit, but clearly does not. I'm not going down the path to debate that aspect, I mentioned on the OP, that would have been a better fit in the other threads in my view.
    I know you didn't use the term BMI, I did because per science because I am(and you are) obese and science is what this is all about right? And one look at most people that lift weights and eat halfway decent tends to torpedo the med/science claim of BMI instantly being a health problem requiring their expertise.

Not all docs drink the Kool Aid that hard, but plenty do and that seems to be another problem with covid of docs/nurses in many facilities having to toe the party line or get canned which the one nurse brought up about their hospital being barred from using Ivermectin. May work, may not, but it doesn't seem to hurt so what is their goal if there is a possible upside with little chance of a negative?

As far as the nurse goes, she isn't asking anything of me, you, or anything else.

Starting at 8:00 the nurse mentions the phase 3 trials as not being done correctly over the reporting. Next segment of the clip she asks Dr. McGee and Dr. Gonzalez the leading question about phase 3 not being done at all. McGee immediately begins defending the process by saying phase 3 results haven't been published yet while Gonzalez states her opinion the .gov doesn't want results to come out.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Not to mention that the lack of reporting is their own doing, not some gov conspiracy in that hospital.

I think Veritas missed the mark with this one. Hopefully theres more info in part 2

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Arik View Post
    Not to mention that the lack of reporting is their own doing, not some gov conspiracy in that hospital.

I think Veritas missed the mark with this one. Hopefully theres more info in part 2

Sounds like(if this is correct) it may be some sort of .gov operated hospital tied in to Indian reservations.

https://digichat.info/secret-video-s...e-the-vaccine/

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Sounds like(if this is correct) it may be some sort of .gov operated hospital tied in to Indian reservations.

https://digichat.info/secret-video-s...e-the-vaccine/
    Right but the lady said we don't enter the info because it takes like a half hour. So no one is stopping them or locking them out of the system

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Right but the lady said we don't enter the info because it takes like a half hour. So no one is stopping them or locking them out of the system

Nobody seems to be nailing their ass to the wall over it either and this is supposed to be the most studied and so on, but that apparently doesn't quite add up.

Part 2 is an FDA economist who mentions wanting to

- pros to go around using blow dart vaccines on the unwilling, specifically listing blacks as a desired victim at least once.

- wishes they would issue out vaccine so he could go stab the unwilling with a syringe.

- acknowledges the German overtones(obviously implying Nazis) of his desires

#3 is a follow up to #2 where they openly ask the economist to clarify WTF he was talking about and as odd the norm he runs away.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jsbhike View Post
    Nobody seems to be nailing their ass to the wall over it either and this is supposed to be the most studied and so on, but that apparently doesn't quite add up.

Part 2 is an FDA economist who mentions wanting to

- pros to go around using blow dart vaccines on the unwilling, specifically listing blacks as a desired victim at least once.

- wishes they would issue out vaccine so he could go stab the unwilling with a syringe.

- acknowledges the German overtones(obviously implying Nazis) of his desires

#3 is a follow up to #2 where they openly ask the economist to clarify WTF he was talking about and as odd the norm he runs away.
    Ok so I saw part 2. Meh. I get it in the overall sense that this MAY be the prevailing mindset in the FDA. But it's like interviewing the janitor at Wall Street. Unless of course I'm misunderstanding his role in the FDA

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ok so I saw part 2. Meh. I get it in the overall sense that this MAY be the prevailing mindset in the FDA. But it's like interviewing the janitor at Wall Street. Unless of course I'm misunderstanding his role in the FDA

Going to say an economist is further up the ladder than a janitor and is much more likely to be in on shaping how things go.

And I think you are right on Veritas trying to show mindset. Whatever they are(or aren't) they can't read minds so econ dude has apparently been stating his statist desires somewhere. Usually I wouldn't give a crap, but there are a lot of people his superiors have sitting in holding facilities from earlier in the year that are considered a threat without a peep of wishing to inflict themselves on others as he clearly desires.
    Last edited by jsbhike; 09-23-21 at 16:55.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Statists are like roaches. For every one you see, there are a hundred more hiding in the swamp.
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    These Covid threads are getting tedious. If another moderator wants to open it back up feel free.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123