Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 2022 Toyota Tundra

Feedback Score
    LX600 is a new LC300 in a party dress. So it’s substantially changed.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    LX600 is a new LC300 in a party dress. So it’s substantially changed.
    I meant changed looks wise. Same hourglass style grill. L accent led's. etc.

Feedback Score
    The new LX600 I'm sure is going to be a nice vehicle, but the subtilty of the Land Cruiser is what always sold me on it. The new LX600 is just too flashy, to much call to attention. I want to see how a revamped version of the Sequoia will look, I hope it is on the same frame as the new Tundra and LC.
    Dr. Carter G. Woodson, “History shows that it does not matter who is in power or what revolutionary forces take over the government, those who have not learned to do for themselves and have to depend solely on others never obtain any more rights or privileges in the end than they had in the beginning.”

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenaline_6 View Post
    Well, he did say "guess".

Not that I can afford a new one, but did you see the LX600 release yesterday? Didn't change too much. A little more angular and clean. Also, pretty much same grill. weird they didn't change it up more. The 4-seater Ultra Luxury Edition with the recliner/massaging Captain's chairs in the back with a foot rest in the rear of the front seat was cool though. Talk about being able to kick back and relax.

They should have released an all out 4 wheel version like the GR LC though. Maybe that will come later.
    They got rid of those awful side folding third row seats. Electronic gold flat third row now.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    The new LX600 I'm sure is going to be a nice vehicle, but the subtilty of the Land Cruiser is what always sold me on it. The new LX600 is just too flashy, to much call to attention. I want to see how a revamped version of the Sequoia will look, I hope it is on the same frame as the new Tundra and LC.
    Put me down in the Land Cruiser is superior to the LX crowd because it’s more understated.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank6046 View Post
    All the new trucks are on the new world TNFA (or something like that) chassis. Toyota is streamlining things. I'd bet money the new Sequoia is going to be basically a cheaper version of the Lexus without much of the tech and goodies like air suspension. But mechanically and structurally, its going to be very very similar.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C-grunt View Post
    All the new trucks are on the new world TNFA (or something like that) chassis. Toyota is streamlining things. I'd bet money the new Sequoia is going to be basically a cheaper version of the Lexus without much of the tech and goodies like air suspension. But mechanically and structurally, its going to be very very similar.
    It’ll be tiered by trim. The current platinum line of sequoia series has the air suspension. The big thing I’m looking at is how much room behind the second row. That’s what will separate it from the land cruiser/lx600.
    AQ planned for years and sent their A team to carry out the attacks, and on Flight 93 they were thwarted by a pick-up team made up of United Frequent Fliers. Many people look at 9/11 and wonder how we can stop an enemy like that. I look at FL93 and wonder, "How can we lose?". -- FromMyColdDeadHand

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ggammell View Post
    It’ll be tiered by trim. The current platinum line of sequoia series has the air suspension. The big thing I’m looking at is how much room behind the second row. That’s what will separate it from the land cruiser/lx600.
    Toyota and the LC/LX sticks with the tried and true wheelbase of 112.2". It's been that way forever because it works. Adding more room behind the seats will mess that up.

The current LX has a 4 wheel hydraulic AHC suspension...not air. Not sure what the LX600 will be.

Feedback Score
    I have an Escalade right now, and I’m really looking for something a bit smaller and less flashy. The Land Cruiser kind of filled that bill pretty well. Will have to see if the next forerunner becomes kind of that bridge between the current one and the Land Cruiser. And I still think they’re going to bring back the Land Cruiser after a little while, maybe.

The F sport with the black grill is OK. I really like the general body shape it’s just that grill is so over the top, but at least flash it kind of hides it. I would be interesting to see it in all black

Bucket backseat look insane. I’ll never get my wife to ride shotgun again.
    Last edited by FromMyColdDeadHand; 10-15-21 at 22:20.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678