Quote Originally Posted by DG23 View Post
I would be willing to bet that those cylinders can be refilled / reloaded. May take some effort and perhaps even some modifications but if you could sort it all out you would not be killing the environment with all of your empty bottles. (or a baby seal trying to swallow one either)

I also bet that those things are able to hold more than what they come with... The 'safety police' deciding that they could only be sold holding a percentage of the pressure that they were designed to withstand and then mandating that they were not 'allowed' to be refilled or (like with the 1lb propane bottles) not 'allowed' to be transported on a fed highway IF they had been refilled.

My vote is for refilling them and bumping up the grams to as much as you can (safely of course). See just how hot you can make one and how long you can make it last before killing the container. (USE PPE if you think you need it bro but take pictures)
Your post made me wonder how much carbon is released from hydrocarbon storage to make each cylinder. I'm thinking a lot...

Andy