Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What's a good BASIC p60 style hand held?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I ended up with a LA police gear C1 which has the retarded modes. And they are every bit as annoying as i had imagined. But my son gave me back my Solarforce and took the mode turd. I do run the Malkoff heads on my Arisaka weapon lights. But for around the house stuff, I wanted something in the $50 range.
    INFORCE Handheld.
    USA MADE. EXCELLENT beam. Ive had two, one my GF uses to walk /watch her dog, its why I gave it to her. I highly recommend them. Ive both Black & Coyote Brown.
    Usually around $75..theyll go on sale for $60.
    I bought them new for $35 apiece when they first came out, and wish Ida bought half a dozen more.
    Simple, easy design.
    Last edited by Straight Shooter; 10-04-21 at 16:10.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    INFORCE Handheld.
    USA MADE. EXCELLENT beam. Ive had two, one my GF uses to walk /watch her dog, its why I gave it to her. I highly recommend them. Ive both Black & Coyote Brown.
    Usually around $75..theyll go on sale for $60.
    I bought them new for $35 apiece when they first came out, and wish Ida bought half a dozen more.
    Simple, easy design.
    Thanks. I'll check them out.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123