Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Gabby Petito Murder.

Feedback Score
    Serious question, who the **** cares about this case over the thousands of homicides every year?

And more importantly, whatever happens to innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? Oh yeah, I forgot, itís mob rule and people on Internet forums get to pass judgement and convict in the court of public opinion. Thatís why our country is turning into a shithole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post

And more importantly, whatever happens to innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt?

It never existed.. Bonnie and Clyde never got a trial... hundreds were hung at the hands of mobs throughout our history.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mRad View Post
    Serious question, who the **** cares about this case over the thousands of homicides every year?

And more importantly, whatever happens to innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt? Oh yeah, I forgot, it’s mob rule and people on Internet forums get to pass judgement and convict in the court of public opinion. That’s why our country is turning into a shithole.

Maybe people should stop making threads about these obvious media distractions.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456