Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabby Petito Murder.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Gabby Petito Murder.

I've been kind of keeping an eye on this and it appears to be a crazy mess.
    In Utah they interact with Law Enforcement and Brian Laundrie's face is scratched and he recieved some contusions. Gabby didn't have a mark and said that he hadn't hit her, but was being "Mean".
    No one has said exactly when she died, but it may have been as long as three weeks ago.

I'm certainly glad I never had a daughter.
    At this point regardless of who killed Gabby the boyfriend Brian is going to burn for it.

However it's a great escape from Covid, the Border, Afghanastan, and Biden.
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-22-21 at 14:00.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    I've been kind of keeping an eye on this and it appears to be a crazy mess.
    In Utah they interact with Law Enforcement and Brian Laundrie's face is scratched and he recieved some contusions. Gabby didn't have a mark and said that he hadn't hit her, but was being "Mean".
    No one has said exactly when she died, but it may have been as long as three weeks ago.

I'm certainly glad I never had a daughter.
    At this point regardless of who killed Gabby the boyfriend Brian is going to burn for it.

Supposedly there is a witness and a 911 call that says he saw Laundrie hitting Petito.

Add to the fact, he came home alone, didn't want to talk to the police and lawyered up, then disappears. Yea...ok....totally rational.
    Last edited by Adrenaline_6; 09-22-21 at 14:08.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    The single reason I am familiar with it.......I'd rather watch this unfortunate shit show than any of those other topics.

Gotta wonder exactly what she was thinking.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    The single reason I am familiar with it.......I'd rather watch this unfortunate shit show than any of those other topics.
    I think that is why all the media outlets are keeping this as their headline for days on end. Don’t want folks thinking about the destruction of our country by this illegitimate administration, General Milley being in bed with the ChiComs, Americans abandoned in Afghanistan, inflation going through the roof, the $3.5 trillion spending bill that will get rammed through, etc….
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Find him, kneecap his ass, and leave him for the gators. Done.

If ma and pa helped him hide they can feed wildlife too.

Any pu$$ that smacks women let alone kills them is trash in my book. No mercy. I'll put on a dress if it will get the little bitch to try that shit with me.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    I think that is why all the media outlets are keeping this as their headline for days on end. Don’t want folks thinking about the destruction of our country by this illegitimate administration, General Milley being in bed with the ChiComs, Americans abandoned in Afghanistan, inflation going through the roof, the $3.5 trillion spending bill that will get rammed through, etc….
    Or the whole story of Hunter Biden's lap top not being Bogus and the MSM lied to us about it, right up until election day. All that about 10% for the big Guy stuff was true.

Here's how I feel about all of this and I've drilled this in to my Sons head. If a relationship gets sketchy, run, don't walk to the nearest exit. If a Woman hit's you walk away.
    Years ago I was TDY at an Army school, graduation was over and someone pulled some BS and we were all kept at school and our orders and diploma's were held for 24 hours.
    Now this is pre cell phone and I didn't know when I could leave, so I didn't call home.
    When I finally do get home, my ex was crazy mad, I blew her off and went to bed. In the middle of the night I feel her on top of meand as my eyes focused I noticed she had a Ruger Mark I to my forehead. I punched the F*ck out of her and disarmed her. BTW she wanted to call the Cops on me for that.
    Yeah Women that like to hit you in a joking manner aren't joking.
    Last edited by Averageman; 09-22-21 at 14:56.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    LOL, I thought this was to distract you from Biden.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Gabby Petito Murder.

I hope if he did it, they find pieces of him in a gator turd somewhere in the Florida swamps.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm betting his parents are compromised & get some sorta charges as well...my gut thinks the whole mustang left @ the swamp was a plant but who knows.
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Artos View Post
    I'm betting his parents are compromised & get some sorta charges as well...my gut thinks the whole mustang left @ the swamp was a plant but who knows.
    I'm thinking the same thing. I think the parents led the authorities on a wild goose chase in the swamp which bought him time to flee the state. I hope not, but who knows.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast