Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabby Petito Murder.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    LOL, I thought this was to distract you from Biden.

Feedback Score
    What if Gabby had some bizarre link to Hunter……

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    I guess I'm the only one to see that this self absorbed little twat drove the freaking guy nuts and he snapped.

I don't give a crap about someone who is thinks documenting her staged "happy" adventure in a van is a productive contribution to the world. I give about as much of a crap about her as she would if I were dead.... ZERO!
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    I guess I'm the only one to see that this self absorbed little twat drove the freaking guy nuts and he snapped.

I don't give a crap about someone who is thinks documenting her staged "happy" adventure in a van is a productive contribution to the world. I give about as much of a crap about her as she would if I were dead.... ZERO!
    Actually, during the discussion with LEO's in Utah, that was the feeling I got from her conversation. He probably got smacked one too many times and flipped.
    I don't know how I would feel about my 19 year old daughter travelling accross country before she's married either.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post

Nonetheless, the guy is still a psycho.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If you watch the video of them engaged with LE, they both seem to have a case of the ding-dongs...having said that, it's pretty clear it was an abusive relationship & from interviews of her friends / family he was clearly wanting to control her.

A female park ranger supposedly talked to her about the health of their 'relationship' she had witnessed just before her disappearance. Many speculate a breakup caused the snap??
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Actually, during the discussion with LEO's in Utah, that was the feeling I got from her conversation. He probably got smacked one too many times and flipped.
    I don't know how I would feel about my 19 year old daughter travelling accross country before she's married either.
    Due to the scores of domestics I worked my impression is that both of them are whacked and probably drove each other nuts. Him being a passive/aggressive instigator and her flying off the handle yelling/screaming/slapping. I’ll put money on both of them being heavy weed smokers, too. Just my opinion.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Self absorbed little twat? How are you all making that assumption? Dude killed her plain and simple. No ****ing excuses for it. If you are getting abused by a 19 yr old female then you need to check to see if you are really a man.

He looked her and his parents have helped him flee. Arrest them and freeze bank accounts. The son will give himself up when he runs out of money.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Averageman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    If you are getting abused by a 19 yr old female then you need to check to see if you are really a man.
    She was 22 years old, therefore a legal drinking age adult.

On a side note, the race baiting "experts" are in full swing...

Gabby Petito case example of 'missing white woman syndrome,' experts say
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    She was 22 years old, therefore a legal drinking age adult.

On a side note, the race baiting "experts" are in full swing...

Gabby Petito case example of 'missing white woman syndrome,' experts say
    19 or 22 Years old doesn't matter. If your getting beat up by her (she doesn't look that strong) then you need to check yourself. Dump her off at a Greyhound bus station and move on.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast