Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gabby Petito Murder.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    19 or 22 Years old doesn't matter. If your getting beat up by her (she doesn't look that strong) then you need to check yourself. Dump her off at a Greyhound bus station and move on.
    On a lighter note, I have heard of a local here who married while stationed in Germany(thinking 1950's early 1960's) and was bringing her home to south central KY when she flaked out near the northern KY airport they landed at so she got dropped off at the nearest bus stop instead of riding the rest of the way with him.

Back to the not so lighter current.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voodoochild View Post
    19 or 22 Years old doesn't matter. If your getting beat up by her (she doesn't look that strong) then you need to check yourself. Dump her off at a Greyhound bus station and move on.
    Don’t know if you had been abused like what I saw but the first time you defend yourself from women like that the cops are all over the man when I’m reality more times than not in the past few years it’s been the woman.

If she did act like that video and everything she was more likely the aggressor not him and she might have went off with someone else because she was into that thing.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    If she did act like that video and everything she was more likely the aggressor not him and she might have went off with someone else because she was into that thing.
    I was thinking this too. She bounced with a random dude and it didn’t end well.

Either way sucks all around. That said, I’m not sure how this is national news though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by tgizzard View Post
    I was thinking this too. She bounced with a random dude and it didn’t end well.
    As in you think some random dude killed her and not her boyfriend?
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score

Gabby Petito Murder.

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    I’m thinking maybe she left him and went off with someone else. That person killed her. Boyfriend just thinks she left him and Boyfriend leaves distraught and drove home?

Or he snapped and killed her. Guess if they find the dude, we’ll hear what he has to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by tgizzard; 09-23-21 at 08:04.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Thats how i thought it was, at first. But him dipping off and hiding made that theory come to an end. If he was innocent, he would have not bailed.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by robbins290 View Post
    Thats how i thought it was, at first. But him dipping off and hiding made that theory come to an end. If he was innocent, he would have not bailed.
    I definitely see where you are coming from with that statement, but with the new norm of guilty until proven innocent in these high-profile cases, maybe he freaked out and disappeared (with the help of his parents) because no one would believe his story.

I don't have an opinion either way yet, just something to consider.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    I definitely see where you are coming from with that statement, but with the new norm of guilty until proven innocent in these high-profile cases, maybe he freaked out and disappeared (with the help of his parents) because no one would believe his story.

I don't have an opinion either way yet, just something to consider.
    Nah. I can see that possibility in a panic on the spot situation, but he AND the parents had days to think about it and make a rational decision. He offed her 100%.

Feedback Score
    Yeah, I'm not buying the "one armed man" theory on this one.

The batshit crazy ones are always the best in the sack, but when your turn on the ride is up you get the F off and go catch the next one. Short of actual self defense ala Averageman, ya don't knock em around and you sure as hell don't kill em.
    Go Ukraine! Piss on the Russian dead.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Never Marry a Redheaded Spaniard, that's like, hot as hell.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast