Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyle Lamb on 1-stage vs 2-stage and problems with…

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I run an MBT with the heavy spring for one simple reason, it's as close to the feel of my Glock I can get in an AR trigger. It's infinitely better than a Glock trigger, BUT the takeup is similar. I pre-load the trigger on the Glock quite often, and with a single stage AR trigger it goes bang instead of moving. It's just a thing with me, and I don't expect anyone else to have a similar issue.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by utahjeepr View Post
    Well fuq, I guess I gotta get word out to some dudes to dig themselves up. Apparently I missed.
    Hell yeah, brother!!… HELL YEAH!!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The “doubling” with lighter AR triggers isn’t a mechanical failure, it’s bump firing.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    How well you cover them is the question... The SBT will never be a SDE and the SSA will never be a TTU.
    Well I don't operate or shoot precision or compete. I like the feel and trigger break when shooting at the range or set up for my HD guns.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    It is off to a slow start, but I'll take the over regardless.
    Day two and page 5. We need someone to inject a "My PSA nickel boron trigger is just as good as ...." comment to get a few more pages.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by JediGuy View Post
    Anyone run into doubling with an SSA or SSA-E? Or hear about military folk’s Geissele triggers breaking?
    SSA has been in my HD rifle for 10 years - SSA-E in my urban forward observation rifle for the same.

No issues to date with either... but now I have something else to worry about.
    - Either you're part of the problem or you're part of the solution or you're just part of the landscape - Sam (Robert DeNiro) in, "Ronin" -

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutch110 View Post
    Day two and page 5. We need someone to inject a "My PSA nickel boron trigger is just as good as ...." comment to get a few more pages.
    What's funny is that it probably is the same as the other NiB or NP3 triggers...

EDIT: I thought you were referring to a milspec trigger. Regardless, their 2-stage trigger is the same as Centurion and Sionics, which are all Schmidt Tool triggers so...
    Last edited by scooter22; 09-24-21 at 09:27.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by scooter22 View Post
    What's funny is that it probably is the same as the other NiB or NP3 triggers...
    Now you done did it......

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Now you done did it......
    They are the same, with a lighter touch on QA and less strict spring supplier selection.

Andy

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Be careful with that one. Tier One feelings could get hurt in a hurry

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast