Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Somebody recommend me a good rimfire scope.

Feedback Score

Somebody recommend me a good rimfire scope.

Like I said, recommend me a good rimfire scope. All I've ever used are cheap Tasco fixed 4 power. This is for on a Ruger 77/22 boat paddle that I've had since I was a teenager and I love by the way.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have Leupold 2 - 7 Rimfire scopes on both my 10-22’s.

They’re bright, clear and do what I need for those rifles. They are immensely better than Tasco optically and aren’t very expensive.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I have Leupold 2 - 7 Rimfire scopes on both my 10-22’s.

They’re bright, clear and do what I need for those rifles. They are immensely better than Tasco optically and aren’t very expensive.
    The Leupold VX-freedom does look like the ticket. Thanks buddy guy!

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    What are you wanting to do with it?
    What I'd recommend for schwacking squirrels is different than what I'd recommend for PRS Rimfire.
    Jack Leuba
    Director of Sales
    Knight's Armament Company
    jleuba@knightarmco.com

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I know, you see these guys at the range with 5X25 scopes on their rimfire. I think I have a 3-9 on my Anschutz.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    I have a Bushnell Edge 2.5x10 that I put on a CZ457 to play around with. It’s surprisingly good. Tool less zero, zero set, decent glass. They make a 3x12 also. I wish it was mill instead of MOA but I don’t dial that much, enough elevation to get me to three hundred yards. I’m gonna do a right up on it and the rifle soon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    What I'd recommend for schwacking squirrels is different than what I'd recommend for PRS Rimfire.
    Yep good point.

I assumed Red squirrel dirt naps, which is the primary purpose of my 10-22’s.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Vortex 2X7 Diamondback sits on my top shelf field rifle.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    I use a Leupold vx-2 rimfire 3-9x33 on my red squirrel .22 Ruger American Rimfire, though I believe it may be discontinued. SWFA 3-15's on "precision" .22's for build quality and parallax adjustment down to 10 yards.

My 10/22 wears a Bushnell red dot

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Honestly the thing has always been a laser and Ive nailed squirrel well past 75 yards with it consistently with the cheap 4 power tasco. I was honestly thinking 3x9 power but I don't wanna over scope it either... IDK The leupold looks pretty good but is there any other options I should consider. Does Burris or vortex make rimfire scopes? I put a Burris XTR II mil dot on my Ruger .308 precision rifle a few year ago and I really like it, but I don't think they make anything rimfire specific. I wonder if they would change the parallax for a rimfire. Isn't that easy to do? Anyway I just don't wanna overlook anything before I jump...
    Last edited by Useless_Eater; 09-24-21 at 18:10.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast