Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rule of Law Gone....US Will No Longer Deport Illegals solely for Being Illegally Here

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Rule of Law Gone....US Will No Longer Deport Illegals solely for Being Illegally Here

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-no-long...121642017.html

What the hell, Pick and choose what laws you will follow as seems best at the time.....Seems like a fine way to run a society.....
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    You didn’t vote they way they wanted so you are being replaced. Simple.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    You didn’t vote they way they wanted so you are being replaced. Simple.
    Absolute truth.
    The truth can only offend those who live a lie.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    As Mel Brooks stated “it’s good to be the king”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    They need more demorats....

Feedback Score
    when they start to use a punch to sink the nails deeper on the coffin of you !

Feedback Score
    Makes me wonder why the American citizens don’t just say screw it and break whatever laws they don’t like. Heck I have recently went around mattress stores ripping off the tags. All jokes aside it’s frustrating always following laws when the left does what they want to. And we wonder why they always win issues. Can’t have a flourishing society is there are two different standards of laws. Just doesn’t work. But I fear we have lost too much ground anyways and should hunker down for the fight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Allowing elections to be stolen have consequences !

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Nothing new. If you are on the Left you have a free reign to break whatever law you want. If you are on the Right you sit in jail for 9 months because your cell phone tracker put you in the Capital on January 6th. Or you get impeached twice but those that provided the false evidence and testimony walk free.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    Two end-goals of unfettered ILLEGAL immigration:

1) more Democheat votes (the overwhelming reason for it).

2) as Tucker mentioned, the untimely and unnatural (essentially forced) changing of the racial makeup of America.

I only ask one question.....Why the hell are they allowed to stay? Any of 'em, their damn kids included! I didn't ask you to come here. GTFO and change your shithole country. Don't know what else to tell ya but you aren't welcome here. It's like in a baseball game where you are sliding into home and get tangled up with the catcher but manage to reach around him and touch the plate. Safe! No way it should be like that.

These aren't physicians or RN's or engineers. They are the "needy". They will no doubt require WELFARE programs of some sort. Sorry (not), but that don't cut it. We have enough freeloading asswipes of our own without importing more. You go the fvck back from whence you came. We'll even provide flights if it's too far to make your ass walk.

There is a legal way to apply (see that word "apply") to come here and maybe even become a citizen at some point. I have ZERO problem with that, your skin color, country of origin, or what God you pray to being irrelevant. NO ONE has a "right" to come here.

This current disaster at the border and it's almost gleeful welcome by the libtards only cements my resistance (to my dying day) of ANY future proposed "pathway to citizenship". If you came here illegally then you NEVER will become a citizen.

That also goes for your damn kids too. No sob story about how you were brought across as a cute wittle baby and have been here most of your life. In that situation maybe you can stay (only you, your criminal parents go, and if you don't like that then go with 'em!) but you will NEVER become a citizen. NEVER.

My GAF meter ran out quite some time ago.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 10-01-21 at 22:06.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast