Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blackhawk's "Special Operations" holster

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Tactical Tailor has the Modular Light Holster. A bit more web on it than I’d like, but looks like a decent piece of kit. I’d bet they’d even put a flap on if you asked nice (and payed them money).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Received the left hand version of the holster the other day. I like how it rides higher up the thigh than a lot of the thigh/drop holsters out there. With the flap velcro'd in the up position, the adjustable thumb break works just fine, and my draw isn't as slow as I thought it would be. Both my Colt 1911 and Walther PPQ fit really well. Spare magazine holder has an adjustable flap and works with the double stack PPQ mags, Surefire G2X light, or Gerber full size multitool. Pretty good value at $60.00 through Amazon.

I do have one question, the holster has a 4" x 2" flap on the back side with the Blackhawk label stitched to it that folds upwards and Velcro's itself to the holster. Anyone have an idea what it's used for?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I got issued a Blackhawk dragbag once. The middle buckle broke as soon I put the rifle in the bag. Hadn't even done with it. I have pretty much refused on principle to use anything of theirs since, but if it works for you, use the crap out of it.

Sorry for unrelated vent comments.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12