Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Butchered feed ramps, Colt 14.5 and 11.5 barrels from Brownell's

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Coot View Post
    Science. "Rocket science". Not surgery. You must be older than me. Brownell's customer service will call me next week, their service rep told me. Typed my letter to Colt. Mailing in Monday. Have better pics but reached upload limit here.

I understand modifying feed ramps. But these barrels were sold as "new" with no mention of aftermarked mods. ATF will most likely soon classify barrels and more as firearms. Prices will go up and supply become short, accordingly. Trying to beat the ban here. Stone ground ramps throwing a big wrench into my acquisition plans.
    Old Coot - you haven't been around M4C very long. There is a sort of cognitive dissonance that sets in here, and on most other forums, when someone criticizes a favorite brand.

If that barrel had been produced by another manufacturer the basic response would be to cram it up their (the manufacturer's) rear.

Myself, I wouldn't be too concerned, but I understand your point of view.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    Did the OP mock this barrel up in an upper and see if there are actual feed ramp problems?

Does the OP have cold blue on hand?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I strongly suggest you read the site rules

4) Contact The Manufacturer or Dealer First – Internet forums have a large global audience and unsubstantiated or ill-informed comments will affect the livelihoods of a lot of hard working people in the industry. If you have an issue with a manufacturer or dealer that you would like to resolve, we ask that your first contact them to resolve it.

https://www.m4carbine.net/faq.php?fa...q_new_faq_item
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345