Thread: Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between these S stamped FCG's

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Can anyone tell me if there is a difference between these S stamped FCG's

I have had these in a box for so long I have no clue what AR I took them out of.
    Probably a Complete Spike's Lower or Could have been a Colt CR lower, IF they don't use COLT FCG's
    1 FCG has more stamps than the other.

Any words of wisdom if they are more or less than a Standard Mil-Spec FCG, nothing special??
    Thanks

20210925_005646.jpg20210925_005726.jpg20210925_005742.jpg20210925_005752.jpg20210925_005824.jpg
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.

The last thing I want to do is hurt you,
    but it's still on my list.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RWH24 View Post
    I have had these in a box for so long I have no clue what AR I took them out of.
    Probably a Complete Spike's Lower or Could have been a Colt CR lower, IF they don't use COLT FCG's
    1 FCG has more stamps than the other.

Any words of wisdom if they are more or less than a Standard Mil-Spec FCG, nothing special??
    Thanks

20210925_005646.jpg20210925_005726.jpg20210925_005742.jpg20210925_005752.jpg20210925_005824.jpg

Look at the trigger bows, they came out of a Colt. See video here for explanation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okkrk0SyfmA

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    As stated, both of the bows and the notched hammer are Colt, the rounded hammer could be a new Colt, but I only have seen the rounded hammers in Colts less than a year ago. Are the disconnectors stamped C or S?

It makes zero difference if they’re mixed up as they are in no way matched sets.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    As stated, both of the bows and the notched hammer are Colt, the rounded hammer could be a new Colt, but I only have seen the rounded hammers in Colts less than a year ago. Are the disconnectors stamped C or S?

It makes zero difference if they’re mixed up as they are in no way matched sets.
    The disconnector in the bag with COLT Hammer and Trigger is marked with a faint c and a very good S.
    This is the FCG removed from my Colt CR6920 when I added a ALG/ACT Combat Trigger. So yes, it is a matched set.
    The other set,,, BINGO I do remember. It was removed from an early Spikes Tactical, Fall of 2010, when I replaced it with a G-SSA
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post

The disconnector in the bag with COLT Hammer and Trigger is marked with a faint c and a very good S.
    This is the FCG removed from my Colt CR6920 when I added a ALG/ACT Combat Trigger. So yes, it is a matched set.
    The other set,,, BINGO I do remember. It was removed from an early Spikes Tactical, Fall of 2010, when I replaced it with a G-SSA
    POW-MIA, #22untilnone
    Let Us #NeverForget!