Thread: Tampa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Tampa

New job list opened up and Tampa has the best one. I haven’t been to FL since I was a little kid, curious what everyone thinks of the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    New job list opened up and Tampa has the best one. I haven’t been to FL since I was a little kid, curious what everyone thinks of the area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Im on the other side of FL, but when I'm over there, I like the area. There's more biz, etc on the east side where I am, but I could live in the Tampa/St Pete area or surrounding.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    Last time I visited Tampa was 2-3 years ago. Nice restaurants/night life, traffic can be abysmal, recall two LGS with nice ranges attached, housing market much cheaper compared to Miami Beach/Ft Lauderdale area, and much more quiet. Basically, a nice town.

Feedback Score
    Robert Keller of Gamut Resolutions is a top level tactical trainer out of Tampa. He has his own range & land for training too. His website is https://gamutresolutions.com/. He was an Army Ranger, then Special Forces, then the rest of his career in the Army SMU. Really cool guy and super talented.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Super Dave Harrington is in that area, compatspeedllc.com