Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: What was your FIRST shot gun?

Feedback Score
    the one i let get away , i traded a parts dirt bike for a model 90 Marlin over under in 1976 , had it until 1979 when i sold it to get a 870 Rem express to have more power to fold geese up with , i bagged allot of ducks before school with that Marlin , the 870 was a game changer for me with the geese and increased the range for ducks so at the time it was a solid choice , i regret in hind sight not growing old with that old marlin

the messed up thing is i traded the 870 for a 1100 and the 1100 was a jam o matic when water hunting and i despised that model ever since , ended up selling it and bought another 870 , that 16 ga marlin probably out values all of those guns now

the 1100 was fine when field hunting , but as soon as it got near salt water that thing would not feed for nothing

Feedback Score
    the one i let get away , i traded a parts dirt bike for a model 90 Marlin over under in 1976 , had it until 1979 when i sold it to get a 870 Rem express to have more power to fold geese up with , i bagged allot of ducks before school with that Marlin , the 870 was a game changer for me with the geese and increased the range for ducks so at the time it was a solid choice , i regret in hind sight not growing old with that old marlin

the messed up thing is i traded the 870 for a 1100 and the 1100 was a jam o matic when water hunting and i despised that model ever since , ended up selling it and bought another 870 , that 16 ga marlin probably out values all of those guns now

the 1100 was fine when field hunting , but as soon as it got near salt water that thing would not feed for nothing

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910