Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to get quality steel targets

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Late in. I have a whole bunch of metal from these guys:

https://ar500targetsolutions.com/

I have 6 2/3 IPSC torsos; 2 hostage floppers; 3 ten inch gongs; 6 eight inch gongs; 6 six inch gongs.

I used them for a couple of rifle classes @ 100 yads with no problems, primarily for pistols, though.

The only thing that I can say I don't like is the ears on the plates - i don't use them.

Free shipping over $150.00, or $15.00 flat rate. I felt sorry for the mail carrier who hauled the metal in USPS flat rate boxes up to my door.
    Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the President... - Theodore Roosevelt, Lincoln and Free Speech, Metropolitan Magazine, Volume 47, Number 6, May 1918.

Every Communist must grasp the truth. Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun. Our principle is that the Party commands the gun, and the gun must never be allowed to command the Party Mao Zedong, 6 November, 1938 - speech to the Communist Patry of China's sixth Central Committee

Feedback Score
    really depends on the type of target you're looking for. the mounting system design is what really differentiates. for targets on wood posts, bigdogsteel has a mount that will likely last much longer than most, and is used in lots of matches. kinda spendy though, but worth it if you want a nice setup that doesn't look like crap after a few sessions.

the kind of shooting you are doing also matters. mounting systems that are safe for precision rifle, e.g. hanging gongs from straps, are not safe for rapid fire with carbines and pistols.

Feedback Score
    The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood: The person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that person's liberty! Are you free?
    --- Andrew Ford

Feedback Score

Where to get quality steel targets

https://ar500-targets.com/
    Very happy with their hangers and IPSC torso targets and stand.

Andrew - Lancaster, CA
    NRA Life Member, CRPA member, Calguns.net contributor, CGF / SAF / FPC / CCRKBA / GOA / NAGR / NRA-ILA contributor, USCCA member - Support your defenders!
    Last edited by lordmorgul; 10-01-21 at 13:34.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Clint View Post
    https://shootingtargets7.com/

These guys are veteran owned and have a very cool target hanging system.
    Agreed. I have their older stuff without the new hanger system. Great prices and quality steel. Their new hanger system looks great though.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12