Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone get a new Aimpoint ACRO P-2 yet?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Anyone get a new Aimpoint ACRO P-2 yet?

New thread just to gauge who has one yet, when they got it, and what their first impressions are. Please the other ongoing thread for complaints or other issues, I'm interested in first (or even second hand) knowledge of the product.

Thanks!!

ETA- I have one ordered, but have not received it yet.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    First impressions:

Pros:
    - Fixed the buttons position (no more accidental press when you grab the sight) & feel
    - Brighter dot, longer battery life to match the competition
    - Turret/windage adjustments have audible clicks
    - Looks a bit better
    - Optional flip covers & ARD for carbines (yay!)

Cons:
    - Still the same size
    - Only 3.5 MOA red dot is available, wish they offer different dot sizes and/or colors/reticles
    - Likely long wait time for delivery due to strong demand

Feedback Score
    Still waiting for mine from Eurooptic. I placed me order right when they started accepting them.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mebiuspower View Post
    First impressions:

Pros:
    - Fixed the buttons position (no more accidental press when you grab the sight) & feel
    - Brighter dot, longer battery life to match the competition
    - Turret/windage adjustments have audible clicks
    - Looks a bit better
    - Optional flip covers & ARD for carbines (yay!)

Cons:
    - Still the same size
    - Only 3.5 MOA red dot is available, wish they offer different dot sizes and/or colors/reticles
    - Likely long wait time for delivery due to strong demand
    New thread just to gauge who has one yet, when they got it, and what their first impressions are...

Do you personally own one? When did you receive it? Can you post a pic of the new button position as it appears on yours please. Thanks!!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Got one through their Trade Up Program. I was impressed earlier this year when they fixed my 20 something year old Comp 5000, but when they decided to make it right with the P1 performance I was totally sold.

Everything is pretty much the same, sans the adjustment knobs. Clear and bright.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    What is the battery life? The first generation had a battery life that is unacceptable in a law enforcement setting.

Daniel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Support your local Deputy.

It is better to sweat in Training than Bleed in Battle.

www.usnst.org

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by CPM View Post
    Got one through their Trade Up Program. I was impressed earlier this year when they fixed my 20 something year old Comp 5000, but when they decided to make it right with the P1 performance I was totally sold.

Everything is pretty much the same, sans the adjustment knobs. Clear and bright.
    When did you get it? Please post a pic of the one you personally own, and of the adjustment buttons/ knobs. Thanks, the last person who said they had one seems unable to post pics in the thread or hasn't seen the request. No one else who states they have one has seemed to be able to either.

Thanks!
    Stick

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by agr1279 View Post
    What is the battery life? The first generation had a battery life that is unacceptable in a law enforcement setting.

Daniel

Please keep any comments about the first generation ACRO P1 in the other thread. I'm trying to gain info about the upcoming model which doesn't seem to have been released yet.
    Stick

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Very curious as to the brightness of the P-2 with new battery, so if anyone can comment on that, much appreciated. How useable are the brightness settings? Is it like the "improved" T2 where only the top 2 or 3 are useable compared to previous gen?
    Last edited by sidewaysil80; 10-03-21 at 08:58.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I am also interested in this thread. I too wish they had a smaller dot size.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast