Thread: Rand Paul lays smacks some truth right in the HHS Directors face

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Rand Paul lays smacks some truth right in the HHS Directors face

This is Epic !

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Outstanding...
    "You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."
    Japanese Admiral Yamamoto, 1941

"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left."
    Ecclesiastes 10:2:

Feedback Score
    81 (100%)
    Yea, gotta love Rand Paul ! WOW & talk about a Government puppet that does what he is told,, what a clown the HHS Director is, he is "programed well"!

Feedback Score
    Since I had covid on February, I've been around at least 3 people who've tested positive for it. And I'm totally fine. (Working in close proximity for a long period of time too.) I haven't gotten the shot, and it's well past the 3 month immunity that they talked about.

There's definitely long term immunity from having it.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Spot on. The whole thing just screams bulls***. For starters, I think most logical people already know that the government doesn't want you healthy. They make money off people that are sick and weak. On top of that, they've flip flopped and flat out lied nearly every step of the way. For the life of me, I can't figure out why people are still buying this, and think that they have our best interests in mind all the sudden?

Feedback Score
    In the EU, you can get an Covid-card based on past infection. I have no idea why this isn’t the focus of the court cases.

Ben Shapiro/Daily Wire tweeted a link to some data on Rt, but in that data source was also percent previously infected by state and even county. Parts of the South are at 60-70%
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.