Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Spartacus Covid letter that has gone viral.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I’m only being half smartass, if mind control exists then how would you know if you are being controlled?

Seriously though. There are even more vaccines worldwide, but why would “they” allow the J&J in the US if “they” were really controlling people with mRNA vaccines?
    Total mind control hasn't happened yet. But mankind as a species is on the precipice of being able to facilitate that reality. RIGHT NOW. This is all for real and no joke! And the global elite being lead by the likes of Bill Gates and Klaus Schwab of the world economic forum, and with the aid of the Chinese communist party, seem to have a clear and concise vision of how they are going to usher in their "great Reset" and their grand plain for enslaving all of humanity.

There are many hundreds of thousands of Chinese students at universities all around this country that are here feverishly studying things like Bio-nanoscience and nanotechnology and are all most assuredly also doubling as CCP operatives, they are most assuredly not here to meld with and become part of the western way of life. And they are laying the groundwork and developing, indeed mastering, the very things that are going too soon be used as means of total control over ALL of wester society. If you go back and look at all the over 500 references that where provided by whomever wrote the Spartacus letter. The names on the marquises of these scientific papers for nanotechnology and brain computer interface are by and large Chinese! And that should alarm you! All while the American students are F@*king around trying to figure out what their gender pronouns are and what sex they wanna be.

But again, I'm just a crazy "conspiracy theorist" auto mechanic, so WTF do I know... Get in line a get you shot, Do it for grandma.

Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-30-21 at 13:27.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    No mind control? Everyone is walking around wearing a mask and calling an mRNA therapeutic a vaccine.

There is no corona virus vaccine, just as there is no cure for the common cold.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Business_Casual View Post
    No mind control? Everyone is walking around wearing a mask and calling an mRNA therapeutic a vaccine.

There is no corona virus vaccine, just as there is no cure for the common cold.
    You're right on target. And more precisely I think what we have witnessed with this indisputable Pys-op we all be subjected to over the course of the last year is something akin to MK Ultra. Honestly... I mean how else do you explain it. People are unable to even think rationally, put 2 and 2 together, and forum their own thoughts and opinions at this point. Its freaking scary.
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-30-21 at 13:46.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Fear is all you need, not a mind control vaccine.

Feedback Score
    Guys, this Stew Peters show interview with Dr. Carrie Manej just published on Bitchute just 15 minutes ago. I've been following her on and off for months now. But it's going where she and the other PhD's have been saying it would for months. This is nuts. I don't even wanna think about this shit anymore. It's like the matrix movie, once you've taken the red pill there is no going back. I'm really starting to wish I wouldn't have started this thread now and I truly apologize for it. Pay attention to her body language at the end also, I see real concern.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/78St4NEySsbq/
    Last edited by ToeCutter; 09-30-21 at 15:56.

Feedback Score
    “Superconducting material… injectable computing system”

“Things moved to the edge and self assembled”- uhm evaporation on the edge draws material from the center and they clump together.

A self aware tentacled thing that seemed to be looking at them…..

Uhm, dirty slides….
    She’s a DO also.

The only thing that makes colors like that is a nano super computer? You dumb f-ing twit, ever see a soap bubble??? Are those all nano super computers?????

OH MY GOD! ALL THE SEA SHELLS ARE ALIEN SUPERCOMPUTERS!!!!!!

YOUR WIFES MAKE-UP WITH PEARLESCENT PIGMENTS IS GOING TO MAKE HER LEAVE YOU!!!

YOUR TOOTHPASTE HAS THESE IN THEM TOO!!!!!!!!

Points for the hot doc. DEduct for absolute crap science. Seriously. Actually, the only conspiracy where her points make sense is that Bill Gates gave her these BOFO crazy talking points to throw people off the scent.

If that is a smoking gun, you are smoking something.

Mods, time to wrap it up and send ToeJam on his way.
    The Second Amendment ACKNOWLEDGES our right to own and bear arms that are in common use that can be used for lawful purposes. The arms can be restricted ONLY if subject to historical analogue from the founding era or is dangerous (unsafe) AND unusual.

It's that simple.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Well once again another COVID thread bites the dust. I'm tired of getting reports from this.
    Love you Pop. F*ck Cancer.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213